I shouldn't have but I did...

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Well no dispute on the Lt1 and ls1s dominance over mustang during those times. It's not gms fault that Ford invested in the weak n/a 4.6 for so long.

How would the 4.6 be weak if it was putting out more HP per cubic inch? (DOHC motor we're talking about here). The 4.6 has kept up with the LT/LS motor very well. There was no pure domination. The terminator ended a close battle between the two.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
What are Camaros dominating now? Mini-vans?

Dominating recall shop bays BEFORE the mini-van. LOL. BTW I own a Silverado lol. I'm defending the awesome 4.6, but I won't lie. The Z71 has also been good to me. I actually like both brands

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You're right. We should all agree on everything and not have any diversification. We shouldn't stand up for what we believe in. We should all be mindless drones that never have pride in what we own. We should all buy the same car and never disagree or improve because of compitition. Should we just cease to be free individuals while we're at it? No, we shall be free to disagree! :rockon:

* plus, I'm not just being brand loyal. I have reason with what I say. Not like I'm saying a 99 v6 mustang is better than an LS1..
Haha nicely put my man. Btw 02wife started the debate anyway. To each his own.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
How would the 4.6 be weak if it was putting out more HP per cubic inch? (DOHC motor we're talking about here). The 4.6 has kept up with the LT/LS motor very well. There was no pure domination. The terminator ended a close battle between the two.

Using your logic, you must be all over the S2000; afterall, it gets ~100hp per liter.

Troponin

Established Member
..and GM always needed more than a full liter of displacement to be ahead..what's the point? GMers always point the finger at an advantage..unless its their own LOL

Beat me to it. Chevy has been using thee 350, 346, 361, 376 etc, to compete with Ford's 289 and 302. GM even supercharged it to keep it ahead. lol

Sure, I get the reasoning for using a larger displaced engine; a more conservatively built motor for more reliability, at least, that's the theory, however, don't talk shit because a larger engine is superior to a much smaller engine after you dumped money in to it.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Good kill. Camaros are for faggots. Look at 02 Wife that bitch needed a motor swap to compete.

You'll never see me type the words "camaro's are for faggots". Although I don't like those maros, they get my respect. Love the motor, not fond of the car and usually despise the owners lol. Also thanks man.

Last edited:

bokyo1987

Established Member
You'll never see me type the words "camaro's are for faggots". Although I don't like those maros, they get my respect.

Good job putting a beating, OP... even better job showing respect for a car you don't actually like.

Rivalries are cool and all, but they always seem to bring out the trolls from all sides... Way to get derailed lol.

Last edited:

02 WIFE

Established Member
Good kill. Camaros are for faggots. Look at 02 Wife that bitch needed a motor swap to compete.

When you get out of the 12s then talk to me. I ran 12s n/a I went to the wrong tuner and my original ls1 died from it. It beat plenty of Ford's with no problems. I naturally decided on a swap and the ls3 is one of the best swaps out there. I see many mustang guys swapping them in.

02 WIFE

Established Member
Beat me to it. Chevy has been using thee 350, 346, 361, 376 etc, to compete with Ford's 289 and 302. GM even supercharged it to keep it ahead. lol

Sure, I get the reasoning for using a larger displaced engine; a more conservatively built motor for more reliability, at least, that's the theory, however, don't talk shit because a larger engine is superior to a much smaller engine after you dumped money in to it.

Find me 3 camaros with a 4.6, 5.4 2 valve, 3 valve, 4 valve, or terminator swap. I can find plenty of mustangs with ls1, ls2, ls3, lq4,lq 9 swaps running around.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
And now here come the Ford nutswingers. Why can't people just be car enthusiasts and not be so brand loyal?

Funny, the whole reason I joined "SVTP" is because I'm a "FORD" enthusiast. And yes I'm brand loyal, you don't see me hanging out at ls1tech posting all the time. I respect other cars, until idiots put out "ford needs a sc to compete". I'm glad you can contribute to SVTP forum, good job.

usmc320

Established Member
Funny, the whole reason I joined "SVTP" is because I'm a "FORD" enthusiast. And yes I'm brand loyal, you don't see me hanging out at ls1tech posting all the time. I respect other cars, until idiots put out "ford needs a sc to compete". I'm glad you can contribute to SVTP forum, good job.

If you looked at my sig I have a Mustang too. It doesn't mean I can't respect or even like other makes. That was my point.
BTW don't confuse me with 02 Wife. I never said "ford needs a sc to compete". She's just as bad as Ford diehards which I already pointed out also.

Oh and I also make the same power as you do with just a 2v :poke: but I don't want to derail the thread even further.:coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread