I think i got ripped off...

1997stang

Established Member
Well i ordered a stock h pipe for my cobra from SVTPower97 and he said it would be shipped last Monday. So i sent him a pm about it three times and he hasnt responded to any of them yet... Is there anything i can do about it?

Mike

01bluesnake

Established Member
what type a payment did you use? if it's paypal and you used a credit card you can get your money back quickly if you did it through an checking account it may take awhile. sorry to here this, i hate bad transactions. let me know what happens i have a stock h off my 01 i do not need. i was selling it but if you dont get yours and get *****over let me know and you can have it for free just figure out shipping. :thumbsup: for a fellow cobra owner

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
Hope it works out. Maybe he has an explanation or something came up. We don't know the details of the transaction.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
I say keep trying him and let LL know. If it was supposed to ship Monday, you wouldnt even have it untill next week anyway [typically] some people are bad at follow through

-all the best on this one

1997stang

Established Member
what type a payment did you use? if it's paypal and you used a credit card you can get your money back quickly if you did it through an checking account it may take awhile. sorry to here this, i hate bad transactions. let me know what happens i have a stock h off my 01 i do not need. i was selling it but if you dont get yours and get *****over let me know and you can have it for free just figure out shipping. :thumbsup: for a fellow cobra owner

I used paypal so hopefully i can get my money back soon. That would be awesome if i could just pay shipping for your h pipe! :beer: Let me know.

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
dude its shipped i don't have the tracking number sorry my gf shipped it out for me i am not scamming you everybody else that ordered from me got their stuff and so will you i can't control what happens with the mail...but it is in the mail and you only sent one pm

SVTPower97

Established Member
it got returned today one of us messed up on the address probably me sorry for the misunderstanding but i did ship it when i said i would and i did and it came back to me and i gave it to you for 75 shipped which is a hell of a deal and i am certainly not paying for shipping again so as soon as i get your e-mail address i will pay pal your money right back to you and to everyone else who has bought parts from me has gotten them and been happy ask about the seven or eight other people on here i am not trying to scam you or anyone else it was a mistake and most likely on my part so i am sorry but i can't afford to pay to have it shipped twice

SlowSVT

Established Member
it got returned today one of us messed up on the address probably me sorry for the misunderstanding but i did ship it when i said i would and i did and it came back to me and i gave it to you for 75 shipped which is a hell of a deal and i am certainly not paying for shipping again so as soon as i get your e-mail address i will pay pal your money right back to you and to everyone else who has bought parts from me has gotten them and been happy ask about the seven or eight other people on here i am not trying to scam you or anyone else it was a mistake and most likely on my part so i am sorry but i can't afford to pay to have it shipped twice

Sounds like someone jumped the gun a bit. Posting here about not getting your merchandise should be a last resort before someone gets their reputation trashed.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I agree,

figured it was just something went wrong.

Hope both parties agree to the solution.

BTW $75 shipped is one hell of a deal.

1997stang

Established Member
I pmed him too now and said id pay for the shipping again on the h pipe now so he isnt out any money either.

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
glad it was just a misunderstanding, i still hate scammers though

SVTPower97

Established Member
no big deal dude it wasn't your fault my gf mistaked my 4 for a 6 and shipped it to the wrong place and it got sent back its ok i don't need the money back its no big deal sorry for leaving you waiting for it for ever and i sent you your money back via pay pal i understand no one wants to be scammed and i understand how you felt i have been on here somewhat but havn't read any pms just been researching cuz the 01 motor i bought that was suppose to have 1500 miles and in perfect running condition has 0 compression on cylinder 2 and 90 on 1 so i just been researching the possibilities of head gasket or worse and been stressed about it cuz its a shit load of money down the drain if i have to rebuild this motor after buying it could have just rebuilt mine

Users who are viewing this thread