(Idler) Part # Question

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
Alright,
So, changing out the inner belt, and I'm replacing all the idlers at the same time. I have the ones that go directly on the timing cover, but I also want to replace the inner idler pulley... does anyone know the part number? I wanna say it looks like a 78mm pulley or so, definitely smaller than the 90, but looking for a specific part number... any help would be great!

PS- The ONLY way to go when taking off the factory lower is a long bar, a 3lb mini-sledge and smack the spoke on the pulley retainer... took me 3 good whacks and it threaded off by hand... WAY better than trying to use the allen head bolt...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Why do you just need the part number? Do you need the pulley? Is it an OE pulley or aftermarket oversize pulley?

If you are looking at a stock replacement pulley, why not just call Tousley Tousley Ford: Full line Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and Ford Racing Distributors. - SVTPerformance and let them look up the part number themselves?

If you are looking for an aftermarket one call the company and talk to an actual human.

I don't like ordering things on line with just a part number from some guy on the internet. It can often result in wrong parts.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
An aftermarket pulley would be of better quality than the OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread