Idler question

Juiced-03

Established Member
I'll stick with metco too!! Dougs customer service is great, but products are borderline. I understand that problems happen. Just like my friends 03 with the BF throttle body/plenum that has a sticking throttle now. But when the problems happen to me, I tend to run away from that manufacturer. Especially when your belt is shredded, youre on the freeway, your idler pulley flies off, hear a boom that sounds like the doom of your engine, and your coolant tube is scratched to shit. The billetflow stopped the belt slip though! Now all I have left is a bearing that didnt fail, and somewhere on the freeway someone got a $150 bling idler pulley :rollseyes. Life is full of living and learning though. You will never be able to judge a product til you try it yourself. And if you dont like the product/designer, there is usually always a substitute product such as Accufab and BF, and Metco and BF.

:beer:

Last edited:

MOOK

Established Member
:cryying: damn doug i am sorry i guess you are not the god you think.

Jay@Lamotta

Established Member
After working in this industry for 8 years... I have come to understand that to do all the R+D and test failure then get the product out during the "rush of the new model" SHIT HAPPENDS. Everyone deals with it and only some manufactures fix the problems.. How about Procharger and their inlet on the 96up 4.6?? never got fixed? How about anything MAC? How many strut tower braces or subframe connecters line up right? At least the guy is fixing any problems with his product.

Users who are viewing this thread