If Im not full, im hungry?

Storm_jordan

Established Member
If your not eating or completely full then you feel like your starving?
Im not over weight or anything 6' 170, but does anybody else have this problem?:??:

crazyj0n

Established Member
I ate ~6k calories yesterday between 2PM & 2AM im 5'8" 163# did mostly cardio that day

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
I'll get hungry when I bored. Find something to do other than sitting infront of your computer of TV and you probably won't be hungry all the time.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
negative.

i actually have a very small appetite, and it doesnt take much to make me stuffed. for lunch (well, i woke up at 12pm so i guess thats breakfast for me) yesterday i had a 6pc chicken mcnuggets, it held me over until later that night when i picked up two tacos from Jack n the Box at around 11pm.

i have a terrible diet but its ok cause i have long intervals between meals, and i eat light when i do. Im 5'-11" and 190-195lbs. when i graduated HS 7 years ago, i was 215lbs, those days it was all home-cooked meals and proper intervals. I guess my diet is working out pretty well lol.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I am almost never hungry. If I eat something really filling like pancakes for breakfast I don't need to eat until 6 or 7 pm.

It doesn't sound right if you are starving all the time, maybe you should talk to your doctor about it.

NA97GT

Established Member
Are you sue that your not thirsty? often times the human body confuses the feeling of thirst as hunger. Try drinking more water when your feeling this hunger, but remember water not soda or sugery drinks.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
The thing with eating is to take your time. The Brain does not keep up with the stomach. A person could eat a crap load of food, enough to stuff you, and not realize it till 1/2 hour later.

Test it, you would be surprised.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
I'm always hungry, too. I just learned to make the portions smaller or else I gain weight.

Jroc

Established Member
Alot of it has to do with the foods you eat. I'm 6'1 and was 200lbs on January 20, and now I'm 165 lbs. Eat alot of Gratefruit and Oranges. They are some of the best food you can eat as far as hunger fullfillment per calories injested goes.

Scale of 1-5 Food Fullness Factory for the amount of calories injested.(5 being the best)

Bean sprouts - 4.6
Watermelon - 4.5
Grapefruit - 4.0
Carrots - 3.8
Oranges - 3.5
Fish, broiled - 3.4
Chicken breast, roasted - 3.3
Apples - 3.3
Sirloin steak, broiled - 3.2
Oatmeal - 3.0
Popcorn - 2.9
Baked potato - 2.5
Lowfat yogurt - 2.5
Banana - 2.5
Macaroni and cheese - 2.5
Brown rice - 2.3
Spaghetti - 2.2
White rice - 2.1
Pizza - 2.1
Peanuts - 2.0
Ice cream - 1.8
White bread - 1.8
Raisins - 1.6
Snickers Bar - 1.5
Honey - 1.4
Sugar (sucrose) - 1.3
Glucose - 1.3
Potato chips - 1.2
Butter - 0.5

This site has tons of info on food you should and shouldn't eat, and I recommend looking at it.
Fullness Factor™ – NutritionData.com

Example:
Nutrition Facts and Analysis for Grapefruit, raw, pink and red, Florida

Last edited:

KILRSVT

Established Member
i am 5.7 and last time i checked i was at 155. drink plenty of water. my job requires me to walk a lot also i try to make my own food and avoid fast food. i eat somewhat slow since you over eat if you absorb your food.

Storm_jordan

Established Member
The thing with eating is to take your time. The Brain does not keep up with the stomach. A person could eat a crap load of food, enough to stuff you, and not realize it till 1/2 hour later.

Test it, you would be surprised.

i think this might be it, at work only have ~5 mins to wolf down an entire meal then 1 hour later im hungry again. Thanks for the advice all of you!:pepper:

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Portions and timing could help out. If you have the ability to pack your small meals at more frequent intervals it may help. The capacity chart was cool to see as well. Good luck.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Usually you'll find people who eat only a few meals will have this problem. Sounds like you may be eating only a few meals but large amounts at the sitting.

You should eat 5-6 meals a day but keeping them to small portions. So take what you eat over 3 meals and turn that into 6 meals.

earl lee

Established Member
More like you have the munchies, eat a snack and it take care of that feeling.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Also Diabetes can give you the excessive hunger as well, but usually Excessive thirst and urination go along with it. Not to mention blurry vision at times.

Users who are viewing this thread