If you could bring back 1 band, who'd it be?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I like to have Metallica back...ya know the ride the lightning and kill em all Metallica...

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Agreed, would love for Adam to go back to TDG

x2. TDG is not TDG without him. Granted there new single isn't bad, curious to hear the new album this month, It just is not the same at all...

My addition would be "Evans Blue" with Kevin Matsyn as lead singer too. There first 2 albums had so much depth and thought into the lyrics. The newer stuff after he left is just wishy washy alternative rock in my mind.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
AIC

I'd kill to have more Layne Staley stuff

I was going to say this but technically they still exist. AiC is my #1 favorite band of all time, always and forever. The music is emotional and deep and you can truly feel Layne's struggle and pain through his music. I went and saw the "new" AiC back in 2010 when they released their first album. While I enjoyed the concert, there is no comparison. The harmony Jerry and Layne created send chills down your spine.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The lyrics to "Confined" are quite ironic for him! He wanted her six feet under but didn't want the blood on his own hands. I met the guy in Orlando a couple times, didn't strike me as demented!

Apparently he went off the deep end the last year or so. Got big into lifting and steroids and denounced his faith. He's a pretty wealthy dude and it looks like a lot of that took a toll on him when his wife was going to get a lot of it.

Users who are viewing this thread