If you misogynists could retire young but the stipulation was.......

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Writer and amplifier builder. Oh, wait ... I already do those and I’m still fixing xray machines. I’ll work till I die if they let me, I live the xray repair gig!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
1MllTAG.gif

ToddW702

Established Member
Maybe some thing with the youth. It would be helpful to have your sort of influence on today’s generation. Guidance counseling maybe.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Never mind, I’d get in trouble.

I can take it bro. Let me have it. Srs.

Maybe some thing with the youth. It would be helpful to have your sort of influence on today’s generation. Guidance counseling maybe.

I genuinely appreciate what you say but I’m not raising anyone’s shit kids. As far as I’m concerned society died.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
This is something I’ve seriously thought about.

Only problem is that my area and home gym are in such a depressed location that most can’t afford it. I’m still looking into the certifications that I would need though.
-You can train at a large chain gym, would have enough clients to keep you entertained.
-Security/Bouncer for a bar/club if you want to get some aggression out.
-Asset protection for retail. Screw around most of the day until you catch someone stealing and "tune them up" in the office while waiting on the cops.
Open a " Think Tank ", charge people to solve their problems..
It may not last long when people realize every solution is to **** it or fight it.

Is he still around? Last I knew he was really sick looking.
He thankfully got a heart transplant. Heart was too small, but actually grew in size, talk about a miracle.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
-You can train at a large chain gym, would have enough clients to keep you entertained.
-Security/Bouncer for a bar/club if you want to get some aggression out.
-Asset protection for retail. Screw around most of the day until you catch someone stealing and "tune them up" in the office while waiting on the cops.

It may not last long when people realize every solution is to **** it or fight it.

He thankfully got a heart transplant. Heart was too small, but actually grew in size, talk about a miracle.
When I turned 21 and started clubbing almost every place I went would ask if I wanted a job bouncing. That’s not for me. I’d smash someone’s face in to protect myself and then I’d end up in civil court. No thanks.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
When I turned 21 and started clubbing almost every place I went would ask if I wanted a job bouncing. That’s not for me. I’d smash someone’s face in to protect myself and then I’d end up in civil court. No thanks.
At 21 I bounced as a part time gig. Getting to know the cops got me out of a lot of potential problems from dealing with drunk tough guys.

Users who are viewing this thread