if you've been on the fence about a battery powered mower

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
https://amzn.to/2K7hWoH

mower.PNG
take a look at this offer from amazon. I've been looking at this model for some time and glad I waited. I'm looking forward to cutting my lawn with it this weekend

link isnt work, so go to amazon.com and look at the deal of the day

Last edited by a moderator:

Blown 89

Established Member
I don't see a link.

I want to make fun of you but I had a battery powered mower a few years ago and it was nice. Unfortunately it didn't have the power needed to cut through a thick lawn.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I don't see a link.

I want to make fun of you but I had a battery powered mower a few years ago and it was nice. Unfortunately it didn't have the power needed to cut through a thick lawn.
dont let something silly like that stop you from roasting me. I enjoy reading your jabs with my morning coffee and shredded wheat

this one has two 40V 4ah and 2ah batteries. 20 inch cutting area

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I expected to come in and find the post saying, “You are probably gay” not “go buy it”.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
My yard is tiny. If my Honda ever craps out on me u bet I'm buying electric. Takes some about 15 minutes too moe my lawn.

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
Damn thank you for posting that! I've been looking at that mower for a couple weeks so I jumped on it today. Got an edger and blower too!

bullitt2735

Established Member
I bought an ego 21" last year for 500 on sale with the 7.5ah battery and it has been absolutely fantastic. I will never use a gas mower again unless I move to a house with a much bigger lawn.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Saw one of these in operation in someone's yard while driving down the highway yesterday. I felt like I was in an episode of Star Wars. A droid lawn mower.

220-dc_010.png

CV355

_
Established Member
We have a few acres of lawn on a slope down to a valley, so an electric mower is not really an option for us. However, we did buy a 40v Ryobi hedge trimmer to reach out to where 100' of extension cord wouldn't. The thing is amazing.

Battery technology is coming along nicely. The only thing NOBODY seems to get right when it comes to batteries is a friggin dust buster. We've gone through two of the stupid things that only hold a charge twice then die permanently.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
My mother bought a greenworks 14" weedeater. I came over and mowed her yard and weedate. I'm impressed with its power and ability to hold a charge. 40v 172mah battery. On the lower setting, i used for about an hour and it went down to about half charge.

I dunno about a 20" mower but the weedeater is pretty dope.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Omg it would take me a month of Sundays to mow my yard with a push mower...I bitch that my rider is only 23hp with a 54inch deck lol

Machdup1

Established Member
Men do not use battery operated lawn equipment.....Unless it does the job, then they use it to get the job done, then they enjoy a beverage while looking at their beautiful yard while shaking their head at their neighbor’s pitiful excuse for a yard.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely a good deal, money wise. How much acreage do you have? Post back your feedback after you've tried it out.

Users who are viewing this thread