ignorant people...

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
i cannot believe the ignorance of some people. i live next to an apartment complex. there are a few individuals who instead of starting their car and letting it idle to warm up, they rev the crap out of them and then take off like a bat out of hell. i can't wait for their engines to blow-up !

xtremeskime21

Established Member
yesterday i started my explorer to go get gas and it hadn't moved for 4 days. in those 4 days we had snow on the ground, next day 56 degrees and raining, then the next two days it was 20. my explorer was literally frozen and wouldn't move, i had to let it sit for awhile.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
My neighbors do that shit with their bikes at 3am when they have their parties. He has a POS older honda bike and it sounds like garbage. He gets all drunk and shows it off to his buddies. He'll let it idle for several minutes and revs the **** out of it inbetween.

Tried being nice.. Telling him the next day that he woke everyone up and people were trying to sleep. He didnt care..

Next weekend goes by.. SAME THING! So, at 7am the next day, I parked the SS in the driveway right next to his bedroom window in my driveway, opened the cutout.. Got the CBR600RR out of the garage.. Started that up next to his window too.. Started the lawn mowers.. And my other neighbor started laughing and started up his harley also to join in my fun. I would rotate reving things. lol.

Payback was a bitch. Havent had any issues since. lol

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
My neighbors do that shit with their bikes at 3am when they have their parties. He has a POS older honda bike and it sounds like garbage. He gets all drunk and shows it off to his buddies. He'll let it idle for several minutes and revs the **** out of it inbetween.

Tried being nice.. Telling him the next day that he woke everyone up and people were trying to sleep. He didnt care..

Next weekend goes by.. SAME THING! So, at 7am the next day, I parked the SS in the driveway right next to his bedroom window in my driveway, opened the cutout.. Got the CBR600RR out of the garage.. Started that up next to his window too.. Started the lawn mowers.. And my other neighbor started laughing and started up his harley also to join in my fun. I would rotate reving things. lol.

:lol::lol: Thats awesome! Anything that makes noise to make a point. I love it haha.

Cobra2001X

Banned

lmao :beer:

tj04cobra

Established Member

LOL. Payback must have felt so much better when the other neighbor joined in.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I worked for a construction company several years ago and my boss there did that with his Powerstroke. Never let the glow plugs warm up before starting it or gave the engine any warm up time either. :nonono:

tj04cobra

Established Member
I worked for a construction company several years ago and my boss there did that with his Powerstroke. Never let the glow plugs warm up before starting it or gave the engine any warm up time either. :nonono:

I work on Power Strokes and I hate watching people get in them (especially when its cold outside) when the motor is cold and not cycle the glow plugs. They get in them and immediately crank it and then bitch about the big cloud of smoke that poors out the tail pipe.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Some people think they live in a buble and nobody in the world exist but them. They could give to $hits about how they effect others and don't even realize what they do is an issue. And try talking to them, theier on plant Mars and have no understanding about what your saying or even asking.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
LOL. Payback must have felt so much better when the other neighbor joined in.

Yep! LOL! My cool neighbor was sitting outside on his porch too... And started dying laughing because the ass hole neighbor woke him up too.. And he knew exactly what I was doing too.

I saw him walk into his garage... and then he backed the harley out. And he drove it on over too.

Must have been loads of fun for my ass hole neighbor with a hang over.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

LOL.... funny. My neighbors used to party constantly on the weekends. Did similar stuff with their lifted 4X4's.... sounded awesome- just not @ 0300:bash:.... broke out the 99 Z @ about 0400, went in front of their house, brought the RPM's up to about 5k and dropped the hammer!!!!.. Good times. He came over later that day and said- "so are my parties too loud?" LOL- do ya think?

tj04cobra

Established Member
Yep! LOL! My cool neighbor was sitting outside on his porch too... And started dying laughing because the ass hole neighbor woke him up too.. And he knew exactly what I was doing too.

I saw him walk into his garage... and then he backed the harley out. And he drove it on over too.

Must have been loads of fun for my ass hole neighbor with a hang over.

LOL. That's awesome! I'm sure the asshole neighbor was thinking FML at that moment.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Now THAT'S getting even. :lol1:

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
Think similar things have happened to most of us at one time or another.

When I bought my first house; it was a small house and I only had one neighbor next to me. My bedroom was on that side of the house; and he parked his old mid 70's Blazer work/hunting truck between the two houses.
When he would leave to go to work at 6 a.m, he would have to rev the truck to keep it running (carbed and no choke). Top that off, that rag had nothing but glass paks on it :(

Probably wouldn't have been too bad, but I worked 4 10's back then (4pm-3am) so I would have only been to sleep about 2 hours :fm:

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
I work on Power Strokes and I hate watching people get in them (especially when its cold outside) when the motor is cold and not cycle the glow plugs. They get in them and immediately crank it and then bitch about the big cloud of smoke that poors out the tail pipe.

I have a 6.0 and always turn the key and wait, even when it's warm out. When it's below freezing, I'll usually cycle the glow plugs twice and then start it. It was only ever difficult to start once, after sitting in the freezing temps for a few days without moving. I always use the power service diesel kleen additive in my fuel though.

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
tumblr_ld6bmc3Q7D1qbylvso1_400.gif

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

lol..

Users who are viewing this thread