ignorant people...

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I had some loud assholes in my dorm back in the day.

I'm a pretty laid back dude but once I get pissed the shit hits the fan. I havenet been in a fight since 9th grade. I'm asleep and these assholes come in from the bar and start ****ing with everyone in the dorm. They're running down the halls, grabbing peoples door knobs, being loud, etc. Just being total douches.

It's around 3-4 am and I hear something hit my door and then people running away. I get up and open my door and I see a chef boyardee can and ravioli on my door. I knew which room the assholes were in so I walk down there and knock on the door. I hear them giggling and snickering. They wouldn't open the door so I start kicking the door and trying to break it. That got their attention and they opened it up and I basically called all 3 of them bitches and told them I was going to kill them if they didn't cut the shit. They looked like they were gonna shit their pants but I didn't care as long as they'd quit.

I go back to my dorm and as soon as I lay down I see a shadow below my door and hear something. I jump up and open my door so hard I thought I was going to break my wrist. I see one of the guys on the ground with a towel cleaning my door. He looked up and had to have thought I was going to kick him in the face. I just slam the door and went back to bed.

The best thing was the dick sucker was in my comp class and this was the 2nd or 3rd week of the year. lol Everytime I'd see him he'd look away and never make eye contact with him. No problems for the rest of the year.

838341514-thumb_super-cool-story-bro.png

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I drug my all my gas powered toys out 6:30am sharp to test run them for several hours. Generator, weed whacker, leaf blower, pressure washer all running under the windows of the college kids that kept me up till 4:00am partying. When I was finished everyone was awake. They got the message.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i cannot believe the ignorance of some people. i live next to an apartment complex. there are a few individuals who instead of starting their car and letting it idle to warm up, they rev the crap out of them and then take off like a bat out of hell. i can't wait for their engines to blow-up !

I see new rings in their future.

I wonder if they ever think "man, my car seems rather slow lately" since its likely down on compression........

My girl gets in her jetta and just takes off, even after a cold (well, cali cold) night, just gets in and goes. I cringe, especially since its a 1.8t and the fact she never uses premium. After explaining it to her each time she does it and im in the car, and helping her visualize whats happening during startup on a cold motor, shes starting to get the hint. Now she at least lets it idle down after startup before taking off with 10psi insta-spool hitting poorly lubricated rotating assembly and huge ptw clearanced pistons.

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Yep! LOL! My cool neighbor was sitting outside on his porch too... And started dying laughing because the ass hole neighbor woke him up too.. And he knew exactly what I was doing too.

I saw him walk into his garage... and then he backed the harley out. And he drove it on over too.

Must have been loads of fun for my ass hole neighbor with a hang over.

Awesome story. We only had a noise complaint once...I guess our neighbors finished with finals early and had a loud- music thumping, people yelling - party the day before our 8AM Statics final. It finally petered out around 3am. When we got up to take our test at 7, we cranked the stereos on the TV and my computer and left.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
i cannot believe the ignorance of some people. i live next to an apartment complex. there are a few individuals who instead of starting their car and letting it idle to warm up, they rev the crap out of them and then take off like a bat out of hell. i can't wait for their engines to blow-up !
The kid across the street from us does that every morning :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread