Im Baaaaaaaaaaackkk.. Only with a new toy this time.. if you're fast get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I could be motivated into running for some fun in my slow ass car... Off course, no ricer shit from a 40 roll crap... Bring your shit to the track and let's go !

vemom93

Ryan Shimms ladies, and gentlemen. I man who blew a s4, rolled an sti, and a z06, and now runs around in a nissan. And all before the age of 25.

Gotta love that kid
:pop:

StockVette said:
wtc.gif
wtc.gif
wtc.gif
wtc.gif
wtc.gif
wtc.gif

MTI LS1

C0BRA93 said:
Ryan Shimms ladies, and gentlemen. I man who blew a s4, rolled an sti, and a z06, and now runs around in a nissan. And all before the age of 25.

Gotta love that kid
:pop:

In defense, he was going to have one of the fastest S4's in the country, got hit FROM BEHIND at 60MPH by a Lexus in the STi, and rolled the z06 on its top when it was raining on a road that I was not surprised at. Could have happened to anyone.

And on the S4, he blew the stock turbos like everyone else running a chip and high boost did. Ryan may talk shit but its all in fun.

wakeboarder193

Established Member
Ryan does talk a lot of shit, cause he's full of it and needs to get it all out. I'll vouch for the fast s4, and the sti being somewhat of an accident, but who the hell flips a z06 with like a 3 inch drop. They were cold tires, he was being retarted, and ran it off the road. Next, you have to consider, are all these just coincidences? it seems like too many accidents in the first 2-3 years of driving and is starting to look like a trend. on a side note, i'm pretty sure the vette is actually stock now, but the 240 is faaaaar from it so be wary. prolly an 11 second car. i'm going to strongly suggest to everybody on here that you just ignore him, and leave him in dallas all by his lonesome. there are plenty of more fun and definitely more classy people out there to spend your time racing.

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Stockvette, your a fruit basket. You keep coming in here questioning people and challenging them to race. How about this, I got an idea for you. You can toss all your money into your car so you can talk smack online and beat everyone, while people like me will sit back in our house (which is paid for) and laugh while you try to make your e-penis look bigger. People like you make me want to drop 10 thousand for shitz and giggles just so you will stfu. But, instead, I chose to buy my girlfriend a 4ct. diamond bracelet, myself a Powerbook, and a buncha other useless crap. I understand that having a 240 in itself has damaged your self-esteem, or maybe it's paying payments on your vette for the next 4years, who knows. But, keep your arrogant and snobby comments off of this board. Since I have the capital, I have a proposition. Why not bet $10,000 on a best out of 3 race. I have $15,000 to spend on a built motor/blower or turbo. Wanna drive to LA in a few months and put your money where your mouth is?

MTI LS1

Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:
Stockvette, your a fruit basket. You keep coming in here questioning people and challenging them to race. How about this, I got an idea for you. You can toss all your money into your car so you can talk smack online and beat everyone, while people like me will sit back in our house (which is paid for) and laugh while you try to make your e-penis look bigger. People like you make me want to drop 10 thousand for shitz and giggles just so you will stfu. But, instead, I chose to buy my girlfriend a 4ct. diamond bracelet, myself a Powerbook, and a buncha other useless crap. I understand that having a 240 in itself has damaged your self-esteem, or maybe it's paying payments on your vette for the next 4years, who knows. But, keep your arrogant and snobby comments off of this board. Since I have the capital, I have a proposition. Why not bet $10,000 on a best out of 3 race. I have $15,000 to spend on a built motor/blower or turbo. Wanna drive to LA in a few months and put your money where your mouth is?

What the hell, how are you involved in this? Please stop now before I begin laughing at your oh so successful life.

Don't get your ruffles in a feather guys, hes just playin around. A little smack talking never hurt anyone.

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
BigZach said:
What the hell, how are you involved in this? Please stop now before I begin laughing at your oh so successful life.

Don't get your ruffles in a feather guys, hes just playin around. A little smack talking never hurt anyone.

I can't stand ignorant, arrogant, self-centered people and their gay counter-parts sorry.

ps... If he was acting appropriately, Hissman wouldn't have chimed in. Just food for thought.

Last edited:

StockVette

Established Member
wakeboarder193 said:
Ryan does talk a lot of shit, cause he's full of it and needs to get it all out. I'll vouch for the fast s4, and the sti being somewhat of an accident, but who the hell flips a z06 with like a 3 inch drop. They were cold tires, he was being retarted, and ran it off the road. Next, you have to consider, are all these just coincidences? it seems like too many accidents in the first 2-3 years of driving and is starting to look like a trend. on a side note, i'm pretty sure the vette is actually stock now, but the 240 is faaaaar from it so be wary. prolly an 11 second car. i'm going to strongly suggest to everybody on here that you just ignore him, and leave him in dallas all by his lonesome. there are plenty of more fun and definitely more classy people out there to spend your time racing.

Let me start off by asking how getting rear-ended at a stop light by another driver, qualifies as "some what of an accident". You're grasping for straws in ignorance as usual.

I will say when I had the accident in my corvette, it was due to a complete lapse in judgement. I am not above admitting that. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has lapses in judgement, like the night you and your socially inept brother were conceived.

You're nothing Dana, you're a jealous little kid, who still sips haterade from your mom's teet. You have always been, and always will be, nothing until you rise above your inferiority complex and realize that everyone else in life is given oportunities you are not. :burn:

I hear your brother wants to put a turbo on his shit box fox body now.. I guess you can put your foot in your mouth a couple times. I vividly remember our conversation about how inferior turbos were to a centrifugal super charger. Infact, I distinctly remember you saying a vortech unit would make more power, no matter what, than a similarly equiped motor with a turbo charger. Perhaps next time I offer you legitimate advice, you should shut your mouth, and listen, before you wind up with your lips around my dick again.

As for the rest of you, I'll be to dallas, and I dont mind running at the track.. N/T ofcourse :pepper:

StockVette

Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:

LOL. Dude, you're amazing. Buying a 4ct. ring and a power book. Jesus, you're the man! I commend you shiney ring and power book buyer, because with out you, only 1,393,483,248.73 other people would buy those items.

Thanks for keeping Apple in business, and keeping your car slow... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread