I'm not saying it's right, but I understand.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
pushing 120 in a 45 is dumb. If you wanna do that shit go find some section of tollroad/interstate where the limit is already 70 and nobody around. A 45mph zone is going to have all kinds of places someone could pull out from (side streets, parking lots etc...), none of them are going to expect a car to be doing basically triple the limit.
While speeding (more than 10mph over posted limit) should never be condoned, I agree with what you said. But 118 in a 45? I hope that loon got a hefty ticket and a license suspension. :rolleyes:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I can't get behind going that fast in a 45MPH zone regardless. There's a reason that place is zoned as such (multiple entrance/exit streets, parking lots, businesses, etc.). Go stretch your car on the highway or a two lane country road somewhere.

Kiohtee

Established Member
gotta love people who comment when they haven't read the ****ing article

Clearly says the dude was swerving in and out of traffic. Dude was a FnF accident waiting to happen.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I used the "testing parts" defense when I got clocked at 81 in a 70 zone. It was the truth and the trooper believed me and said if I took it to court the judge might take that into consideration. But what this guy was doing was just plain dangerous/reckless.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have done 150 in a 45 in my ranger, but that’s on a quiet back country road.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread