I'm Sad! Just Sold My "03 Cobra Terminator"

hakeem_svt

Established Member
Someone forced me to buy my car and I sold it...
I am very sad & I can't sleeping and eating... I miss my Terminator.

I enjoyed a lot with my Cobra and you also in here SVTperformance

The problem I can't buy a car model 2003... because the stupid customs prohibits the import of cars from outside Saudi Arabia, age of the vehicle more than 5 years.

This vid for my SVT Cobra:-
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptn2S7fSHFc"]YouTube - Mustang SVT Cobra DSG Vert '03 - 2003 Ùورد موستنج كوبرا[/nomedia]

Coming soon more pic & vid....

Best regards,
Hakeem

mrose75

Established Member
Nice DSG Vert. It sucks that you can't import anything older than 5 years old. So, basically you'd have to buy another one already in country. Good luck with it. Oryou could step up to a slightly less than new GT500. I'm sure it'd make you feel a little better.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
You live in Saudi Arabia? damn! lol.

But that does suck man, maybe a GT500 or a C6 if you have the funds? Would probably be the only thing that could replace the Terminator!

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
So you've had the car for years and now that it's over 5 years old they force you to get rid of it?? I don't understand that policy - someone who does please clarify..

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Sorry to hear.. . Don't worry, when the time is right i'm sure you'll find a way to get another one..
Hang in there

Nice vid BTW - :beer:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Hakeem

Take 2 GT500's and call us in the morning. Its perscribed as an anti-depressant for Terminators guys.

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
anyone know why this guys car got taken? i get the fact that you cant import a car that is over 5 years old as being a policy.. but it seems as if Hakeem had this car before it was 5 years old..

..so now that it is, they can LEGALLY just take it away? JUST because the car is over 5 years old now... i need clarification here lol

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
Even though his english is poor, I still understood what he said.

:read:

lol yeaaaaaa i've obviously read that several times thanks for increasing the size of the font as if that is the clarification i am looking for. thanks again for the attempt, but it seems as if you are the one who needs to do a little more of the :read:

If anyone can clarify what happened, i would greatly appreciate it. It has been made very clear that the person didn't want to get rid of his car, so my question is what/who made him sell the car and why?

maybe making it bigger will help answer my question, thanks for the tip sc98cbra:beer:

Last edited:

moh.2050

Established Member
no one forced him to sell his car

he just sell it For A Good Price

he told me he wants to delete the first line but he can't edit it anymore

he told me to clarify this because he will travel today and he don't have time to do it

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
Why not just say you sold the car then? I have bought and sold a lot of cars, no big deal. We all get the "itch" to buy/sell sometime.... that said... I ain't never selling my cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread