im still alive and the truck too...

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
noah: i swapped out the blower and installed a pulley, changed the plugs then, this was about September or so. Then i blew one in mid December ,took it to ford and they fixed that. Then 3 weeks ago this one.

Stan, i know at least its not the 2 rear ones, what a pain in the ass those are. Which email, the one with your pics? :dw: :lol: Ive been getting your emails yes.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Snakestress said:
Hey lucas, where the hell yah been?

I blew 2 plugs so far, 1 was repaired at the stealership for $1100 then shortly after i blew another one. I did finally put in my boost gauge. other than that, nothign much

i got the sert kit today fellas. The seller also threw in 3 more inserts so i can do all of them! :rockon:
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that Mai. Sounds like you've got one hell of a problem truck. lol Don't take to mods, blows plugs left n right, damn girl. You got some heart.
I;ve been around, just not often. I've been stationed up here in WI. So from NC, to CA, to WI. We've moved a few times over the last 3 months.
Hope it all works out for you. But I gotta get back to work.

Later:beer:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
lightninmike said:
Yeah that and the fact she is just about sitting on the damn motor:-D nice shoes btw

no she DOES sit on the motor...trust me on this LOL

Snakestress said:
thanks, ill need all the luck. Stew i think i will try to find a way to sert all the rest especially the back, without removing the blower. i think i might be able to with my hands being small and all.

what was that mike? :lol: i do it all the time. makes things way easier

enginemonkey.jpg

i do all the work on my truck, its my pride and joy. its like my baby, when she runs well im so proud and happy, when she is sick, im sad and cranky. im weird :rockon: :burnout:

ha ha yeah I called you the engine bay monkey after those damn trunk monkey commercials LOL

Well if ya need any help just lemme know...when its warm :D

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
they are full thread yes. they are the ones that came with the kit and they threw in an extra 3 of same. I am so cold I am gonna be sick tomorrow :lol:

Mike- why dont you come out right now, we are working on it. its nice and breezy! :p

Bob its taking too damn long in sub 30 degree weather :mj:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
done and done. she fired right up and runs fine *crosses fingers* i lost my tb spring though, i cannibalized the cobra's. i think it feels funny dunno if its interchangeable. :shrug:

It was cold and it sucked but damn it feels good to have her back. Thanks to my hubby who helped me out despite the numb freezing fingers, and dripping nosecicles. :D

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
noseicicles....... now thats some funny shit:lol:
Just make sure that your plugs stay tight. No need to be trying this crap again

Grombil.com

Established Member
Oh shit! Now i got scared for a minute... A guy with long nails calling him selfe "Drag Queen". :-D But then i saw the picture.... :lol:
sm47.gif

Girls who knows how to (Handle a) screw(driver) rocks :rockon:
(Im sorry for my bad behavier, but im so happy you are a Girl...:banana: )

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
after what last night involved, i hope not to for a long time. while it was not hard, it sure sucks in the cold at night. and that whole idea of serting the other 6, forget it. i think ill wait till it spits the plug again :-D there is no way in hell i am touching the rear ones for now.

Grombil.com

Established Member
I have made a artikle on my website about a girl called May who race and dreams of beeing a drifter :). Maby we shuld make one on you to :). I love that girls can drive and have the interest in cars as we guys do...

You kick ass!!

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
Snakestress said:
:lol: last time i checked i was a SHE ;-)

ITS ALIVE!!!! :-D
th_MOV01059.gif

she/he sounds healty, congrats on getting her/him back on the road. now when are you comming to Illinois to teach me how to change the spark plugs,
$350 at the dealer everytime it getting hard on the wallet. :eek:

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
svtjackal said:
she/he sounds healty, congrats on getting her/him back on the road. now when are you comming to Illinois to teach me how to change the spark plugs,
$350 at the dealer everytime it getting hard on the wallet. :eek:

Shit I was going to charge her $50 to change the plugs but she decided to do it herself. I've gotten the plug change down to 45 minutes. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread