Immaculate & Modified 2003 Cobra with 12K miles

ToddEdge

Established Member
The car is sold

I've owned this MG(Mineral Gray) '03 Cobra for about 10 months now. I bought it from a friend locally so I know the full history on the car. I paid top dollar for it since it was in such immaculate condition and already had some high dollar upgrades. I bought a boat over the winter and with a recent '67 Cobra kit car purchase, my wife is demanding her spot back in the garage for her car. Basically, something has to go... I'm only listing it on SVT since I only want to sell it to an enthusiast that can appreciate it vs. on ebay where anyone could buy it.

Here is the history on the car. The original owner bought it and took it to Tim Barth at Modular Powerhouse, when they were still in Georgia. Tim installed the blower, cat-back and a few other items and it was tuned to 601/564. The car was sold to my friend who had too many toys already so it sat in his garage for 3 years and he only put 600 miles on it. Honestly, I think the power simply scared him.

I got it about 10 months ago and have only driven it on weekends to shows and just joy riding. I took it to DynoSpeed here in Memphis to have it checked out. We put it on the dyno and realized it had a slipping clutch. The car put down 578/507 at 18psi again, with a badly slipping clutch. In the last 2 months I had Dynospeed install a full RXT clutch, Lethal TOB sleeve, HD TOB, and a new SPEC flywheel. In addition they installed BBK chrome headers and the off-road H pipe. I just finished the 500 break-in miles last week and it goes to DynoSpeed on Monday for the final tune. I'm going to have it conservatively tuned and we expect to end up around 620 to the wheels. A brand new SCT handheld tuner will come with the car with the tunes.

Whoever buys this car will get an unbelievably low mileage Terminator with only the best upgrades(all of which are all 500 miles or less). I installed the H&R springs, lower pulley, belt, oil catch cans over the winter and kept it under a cover in my garage until late March. I had AFS wheels on it but, in the last month, I bought staggered Saleen replica's(18x9 & 18x10) and added BFG KDW II's(DR's in the rear). The car was bone stock until 7600 miles and this is when MPH installed the KenneBell 2.6 blower.

The exterior is mint condition. The paint is perfect with no scratches/dents/dings. The interior also looks brand new. The motor is clean enough to eat off of. This car has never been driven in the rain and stays in my garage under a cover 99% of the time.

The car still has the EGR hooked up(turned off in the tune) so it could easily pass emissions by adding a catalytic mid-pipe. I also have quite a few stock parts that I'll include with the car.

I'm asking $26,700. The car is perfect and needs absolutely nothing. It is a perfect street terror/show car. If I was to keep it, I'd up the power and add an E85 fuel system and head north of 700 to the wheels.

Here is the upgrades/modification list:

Engine
Kenne Bell 2.6H @18psi
Kenne Bell BAP
Kenne Bell Big Oval TB
60# Injectors
JLT CAI
SCT BA-2600 Mass Air
LFP Lower pulley kit(stock ring)
Billet Flow 100mm snub Idler
Billet Flow (3) 92mm idlers
Kenne Bell 3.5", 3.25", 3" pulley
LFP Heat Exchanger
LFP Radiator Resovoir
LFP Supercharger Resovoir
BBK chrome long tube headers
BBK shorty H-pipe(no cats)
Mac Stainless Catback
McLeod RXT twin disk clutch
Spec Steel Flywheel w/new insert
Lethal 1-piece TOB sleeve
McLeod heavy duty TOB
Tremec 26 spline input shaft
Steeda Fire Wall Adjuster
Pro 5.0 shifter
JLT pre-filter on PS valve cover
JLT oil seperator
"Powered by SVT" coil covers

Suspension
H&R Sport springs(no Iso's in rear)
M&M Caster Camber Plates
Billet Flow IRS Brace
Steeda Sub-frame connectors
MM low profile IRS bolts
Lethal 3/8" wheel spacers and extended lugs

Other
OE wheels - Saleen 18x9/18x10 chrome wheels
BFG KDW2 275-35-18 tires
BFG KDW DR's 315-30-18 tires
Redline hood shocks
Cobra grill emblem
14" low profile antenna
UPR billet AC knobs, door pins, headlight knob
UPR billet wiper delete
SS "COBRA" bumper inserts
LFP hood vents
"terminator" rear badge overlay
Anchor Room battery cover
Anchor Room custom underhood badge
Rear view mirror emblem
Wiper delete caps - polished aluminum

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:

ToddEdge

Established Member
Pictures:

100_1741_zps6633e6d1.jpg

100_1742_zpsab8c13fc.jpg

100_1743_zpscf9514cb.jpg

100_1744_zpse630497b.jpg

100_1745_zps60973b07.jpg

100_1748_zps31523be1.jpg

100_1749_zps4a9c6cdb.jpg

100_1750_zps7c4ac936.jpg

100_1751_zpsfa37ff32.jpg

100_1752_zps7f271b53.jpg

100_1753_zpsb299b105.jpg

100_1754_zps6efd0aec.jpg

100_1709_zps782c8eb6.jpg

100_1707_zpsd4d0af1c.jpg

100_1734_zps8e116aae.jpg

100_1735_zpsbac0a93c.jpg

Last edited:

BearsFTW18

Established Member
WOW. This is one of the cleanest cobras I've ever seen, by far. And that price is 100% fair.

ToddEdge

Established Member
Apologies about the picture quality. My good camera was left on the boat last weekend. If there are any additional pictures anyone wants, please let me know.

Thanks,
Todd

BearsFTW18

Established Member
If my car sells I'll take this. I hve family in Tennessee. How far are you from Sevierville?

mach14604

Established Member
Wow I wish this car had been for sale last July. Still have stock parts?

Last edited:

ToddEdge

Established Member
If my car sells I'll take this. I hve family in Tennessee. How far are you from Sevierville?

I'm about 6 hours away. Memphis is in the SW corner of Tennessee. Sevierville is on the far East side of the state. If you wanted it, I'm sure we could find a way to get it there.

Wow I wish this car had been for sale last July. Still have stock parts.

Yes - I have a lot of the stock parts, which are included.

whered you get that battery cover?

Anchor Room

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Dam Todd, sorry to see you have to sell. To anyone interested Todd is a awesome seller. The immaculate condition you see is the condition you get no surprises.

Best of luck with the sale! someone will be getting a beauty!

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
OMG YOUR CAR IS SEXY! I WISH I HAD THE MONEY! I wouldnt eve need to do 1 mod you have every tasteful i would do to it already perfect combo with my fav rims and color ;) :) goodluck on sale!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Love the color...I'm bias though :beer:
If you get $26,700 for that car, that lets me know I should be able to ask around the same when the time comes......;-)
GLWS.....nice car

Users who are viewing this thread