Impossibe to Sell?

4VFTW

Established Member
With oil near 40 a barrel half of Houston wont be buying toys like this. If you really want to sell it put it back to stock.

my car gets 18.6 mpg city with the blower,gears and converter. there is no benefit to returning it to stock where fuel economy is concerned.

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
I have a 93 tune for it. No "converting" needed. Listed on all the fb groups, Craigslist. Was going to auto trader it but seemed like a waste of money. Not many people use it anymore.

I have found that FB pages are about the only thing worse than ebay. The people on them are like one step below yard sale beggers. Craigslist works, but you also get a lot of tire kickers. When I was hunting for one, I mainly used cars.com and autotrader to locate one. I was wanting to go the dealer route though as I wanted to finance it. I was preapproved at a good rate, but the dealer actually got me a better rate (1.9%) on a 2 year old 32k miles car. I was owned by a girl previously, and had most all the maintnenence listed on carfax. It was clean and fit my wants.....oddly enough from a Toyota dealer.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
my car gets 18.6 mpg city with the blower,gears and converter. there is no benefit to returning it to stock where fuel economy is concerned.

Houston area economy is based on oil and gas jobs. Things are kind of tight with the low price of oil. Nothing to do with fuel mileage.

SnakeBitten07

Established Member
5) It's an auto. The M6 cars only make up like 18% of production if I recall correctly. I worked for Ford briefly years ago in sales. The Mustang is marketed at females 18-40 in the V6, Automatic and Convertible trims. The V8 stick is at males 18-35. So 80+% are not aimed at what you have.

Data gives me a boner, and this is spot on.

Rct851

Established Member

Lol come ooooon maaaaan

OP autonation Katy has a PP, recaro, comp orange GT brand new for 32k. Add in what you save in taxes reading in at a dealer and its becomes real difficult to pay anywhere close to that for someone's last body style racecar.

Between all the mods and a very love it or hate it color it's a tough sell.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Put it back to stock and sell it for low-mid 20s.

blower and injectors will pull over $4k.

That alone and you are close to your current asking.

Quit being lazy and knock that bitch on the head already.

Users who are viewing this thread