In-Car Track Footage; My 6 spd 88mm 331 Coupe

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think I've heard a more wicked Fox. That sounds SO nice. I think I'm in love. No, I know I'm in love. LOL!

blubyu90

Established Member
Man this thing is NASTY!! Screw an auto. Yes an auto is faster, but that looks like SOOOO much fun!!!!

mr2cam

Established Member
His driving was fine to me. Not everyone needs to launch hard or power shift to get what they want out of it.

Well I was just trying a little bit of constructive criticism is all :), not sure if he has any goals to run in the 9's with the car or not, but the MPH is there if he wants it

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
For shakedown passes that ****in car is a beast. Bet there's a ton of power left in it. Can't wait to see you really launch it and let it eat.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

93_408_LX

Established Member
Thanks guys! I have absolutely no interest in putting an auto in it. The goal is to go as fast as possible with the stick, period. The car has a ton left in it and I plan to wick it up as soon as I license, hopefully next weekend.

The car did not like any hard launches I threw at it with the drag radials, it spun everytime even leaving with minimal boost, I have heard a lot of people have trouble with the DRs on a stick. I'm considering putting the ET drags on it. Any input from any 5/6 speed DR guys?

Users who are viewing this thread