In car vid 10.72@131mph on 18" hoosiers

fas4d

Established Member
wow. im impressed Josh. a 1.5X 60 foot is no joke on 18's. so whats the verdict on the tires bro. looks like a 2 thumbs up huh. how much tire pressure were you running?
I forgot to PM you,but yea the Hoosiers hook great and as stable as street tire at high speeds. I can go WOT in 2nd and dead hook , that suprised me because my 17" BFG DR's would spin in 3rd
Looking good, as usual bro! :coolman:

My favorite vid of your car yet! :rockon:
Thanks P
Do you have any info about the upcoming event? I don't see anything on the site...
Yea the gates open at 8am $25 to race in the trophy class,it's a bracket race:beer:
my wife keeps telling me that my OCD is a good thing :lol:

she says it makes for a good packer and planner for vacations......:D

while i throw one hell of a party i do make the best margaritas in the world :pepper:

Yea a little OCD is a good thing,at least that is what I tell myself...lol

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Fas4d - Im Speechless, But Your car is Very Badass. The Color to the Engine Combo is Just Plain Kickass & Take Names. Congrats on the New Times and Keep up the great work, Oh & Thanks for Rockin The SN95 Mach 1, What a Beauty of a Machine. Im buying one in the coming months " Hopefully " :beer::thumbsup:

fas4d

Established Member
Fas4d - Im Speechless, But Your car is Very Badass. The Color to the Engine Combo is Just Plain Kickass & Take Names. Congrats on the New Times and Keep up the great work, Oh & Thanks for Rockin The SN95 Mach 1, What a Beauty of a Machine. Im buying one in the coming months " Hopefully " :beer::thumbsup:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
awesome runs!
the only mach 1 i have ever been lucky enough to sit in was a comp orange one at a dealer near my house. I felt badass in it haha

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I forgot to PM you,but yea the Hoosiers hook great and as stable as street tire at high speeds. I can go WOT in 2nd and dead hook , that suprised me because my 17" BFG DR's would spin in 3rd

What PSI would you run them at to get them to hook in second second gear on the street?

With my 17'' BFG's, I can't get them to hook at any more than 18-20PSI. And they'll spin in third gear surprisingly easily with any more tire pressure than that.

I orginally wanted Hoosiers, but thought they didn't make the size I needed so I went with the BFG's. :nonono:

My BFG's can handle the job I guess, but I'd definitely like to run more tire pressure in them for street duty. When they're done (soon), Hoosiers are going on for sure! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread