In the news today....

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
I wish I had an EBT card....LOL

Computer glitch gives unlimited funds on EBT cards

Springhill and Mansfield, La., saw a stampede and a shelf-clearing rush Saturday after a computer glitch for food stamp recipients led to benefit cards allowing unlimited purchases.

Police were called as entire shelves were being cleared out, until the glitch was fixed and low-income residents using the cards were no longer allowed to make purchases.

From news station KSLA:

"Springhill Police Chief Will Lynd confirms they were called in to help the employees at Wal-Mart because there were so many people clearing off the shelves. He says Wal-Mart was so packed, 'it was worse than any black Friday' that he's ever seen.

Lynd explained the cards weren't showing limits and they called corporate Wal-Mart, whose spokesman said to let the people use the cards anyway. From 7 to 9 p.m., people were loading up their carts, but when the cards began showing limits again around 9, one woman was detained because she rang up a bill of $700 and only had .49 on her card.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Thats a huge LOL
Think about it. You run your EBT card and say to yourself sheee itt!!!!! times to bees goes shoppin!
Then you find out the $3,000 worth of Ho Ho's you bought will count against the rest of your account for the year.
win/win

SVT4ME

Established Member
First, how could these people possibly think it was free money and two not think all their purchases would be tracked. Fools, each and everyone of them!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
First, how could these people possibly think it was free money and two not think all their purchases would be tracked. Fools, each and everyone of them!

because it IS free money...to go with the free cell phone, subsidized housing etc...

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Just a little snap shot of what those folks are capable of doing at any given moment. Just imagine the day when those cards stop working due to a financial collapse of the system. May I suggest owning more than a few sizable ABC extinguishers along with your food, water and weapons.

Last edited:

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Black Friday for EBT abusers in Louisiana

"Hey pappy, da EBT card done have no spendin' limit."
"Hell's ya hoss! I'ma gonna git me all I can!"

:dw::dw::dw:

Cliffs: EBT users fill up their carts at Wal-Marts in Louisiana, find out that the glitch allowing no spending limit has been fixed, and then leave without putting their shit back. Everyone of them caught on camera should be fully prosecuted for abusing the system.

Black Friday comes early as computer glitches cause welfare benefits frenzy | Fox News

"I saw people drag out eight to ten grocery carts," Springhill Police Chief Will Lynd told local CBS affiliate KSLA. "It was definitely worse than Black Friday. It was worse than anything we had ever seen in this town."

:??::??::??:

US Walmart Empty Shelves In Springhill Louisiana Cleared In EBT Food Stamp Glitch Removed Limits HD - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread