Inception

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Holy crap what a mind blowing movie! It was one of the best and most suspensefull movies I have seen in a long time. Amazing concept and visually stunning. :pop:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
yeah, i really want to see this. thankfully, the previews do nothing but confuse me; so this will be one of the few movies i will see where i have no clue what it's about. lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can't wait to see this movie. I'm glad it was as exciting as the preview made it to be. It does lot to be one of those movies that you might have to/want to watch more than once to catch everything. :)

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I really want to see it.
I was invited to see it last night but it started at midnight and I had to leave for work at 430 so i figured not a good idea.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
I definitely want to see it but I'll wait for Netflix.
Suprisingly, Dicaprio has become one of my favorite actors - the last 3 movies I saw with him were awesome; Shutter Island, Body of Lies and Blood Diamond.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Suprisingly, Dicaprio has become one of my favorite actors - the last 3 movies I saw with him were awesome; Shutter Island, Body of Lies and Blood Diamond.

This, he has become a very good actor. Far cry from the teenybopper playing Romeo or Jack.

Defknotzero

Established Member
I too was somewhat confused by the previews. I hear it is a GREAT movie. Will be seeing it hopefully this weekend.

xenodragon

Established Member
Its basically about the "dream police" they go into peoples minds to remove memories, thorugh some sort of advanced technology.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
looks like a great movie to me. i thought leo was good in the movie 'the island' as well.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I really wanted to see it this weekend but I'm back on nights at work so it'll have to wait until during the week next week. Damn it!

I used to HATE Leonardo, but after Catch Me if you Can I started coming around. Then he followed that up with The Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Body of Lies, etc. and has become just a really good actor. One of my favorites.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
I really wanted to see it this weekend but I'm back on nights at work so it'll have to wait until during the week next week. Damn it!

I used to HATE Leonardo, but after Catch Me if you Can I started coming around. Then he followed that up with The Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Body of Lies, etc. and has become just a really good actor. One of my favorites.

This, he has become a very good actor. Far cry from the teenybopper playing Romeo or Jack.

+ 1 to all the above.
He is an amazing actor, all of his recent movies he played great parts in. I am looking forward to this as well

JasonSnake

Established Member
At first I tought DeCap. was only a chic flic actor but like everyone's saying, he's actually a pretty good actor. Another of my fav's is Catch Me If You Can.

Users who are viewing this thread