Inception

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I am excited to see it.

I was in Jr. High School when Titanic came out and I hated DiCaprio. But his recent movies have been stellar - The Departed is one of my favorites. So, I'm betting this movie will be great.

03vert70charger

Established Member
I loved it. Quite possibly the best sci-fi, action movie I have ever seen. It was excellent from beginning to end. There wasn't a dull moment. I will definitely be seeing it a second time, possibly more. I strongly recommend seeing this movie ASAP!

Sonic_GT

Established Member
I loved it. Quite possibly the best sci-fi, action movie I have ever seen. It was excellent from beginning to end. There wasn't a dull moment. I will definitely be seeing it a second time, possibly more. I strongly recommend seeing this movie ASAP!

Yup. Just got better and better. More action as it goes and makes you think even after the movie.

MightEIntegra

Established Member
I've read several reviews that have made this out to be Nolan's greatest work so far. I look forward to the movie.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
At first I tought DeCap. was only a chic flic actor but like everyone's saying, he's actually a pretty good actor. Another of my fav's is Catch Me If You Can.

He's one of the few child actors that made it out OK. Besides Titanic and Romeo and Juliet, he's done great work.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Just saw it tonight, thought it was incredible. I was lost for a while at the beginning but the action was great and I was on the edge of my seat half the time.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Wasnt bad. I was lost at the beginning to. Kinda slow the first hour. I did read an article that said Nolan was looking at casting Joseph Gordon-Levitt (the kid from 3rd Rock From The Sun) as the Riddler in the next Batman movie. And after seeing him in this movie I think he would be a good pick.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
im not gonna read through this thread cuz i dont wanna come across any spoilers but ive heard that this movie is totally incredible. like 11/10

Mayo5

Established Member
Great movie with alot of depth. Perfect casing and direction. Was a breath of fresh air for cinema,especially American cinema.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
just saw it and yeah... AMAZING movie... the ending... wow. girls i was sitting by. we just looked at each other and mouthed "wow" when the credits started rolling.

xenodragon

Established Member
Did you watch the movie? Because that was a very inaccurate statement!

No i hadn't seen it when I posted that. It's just what I heard on the news.

but now that I saw the movie, it was very good and not what I posted obviously. I thought they should have ended it differently.

I do have to say Joseph Gordon-Levitt was pretty damn awesome in this movie

mach1owner

Established Member
Was a great movie! honestly i was lost at first. Great action and casting. So much depth you really cant miss a part or even stop thinking for that matter.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Saw it last night and this is one of the best movies I have seen so far. The casting was great; Dicaprio, Levitt, and the girl from Juno were good picks. You certainly cannot miss a part of this movie bc if you do you might be lost the rest of the way. It had great depth and will keep you guessing as to what will happen next.

I love that it made me think about myself when it comes to the dreams I used to have as a child...whoever hasn't seen it needs to, you won't be disappointed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread