Injected Engineering Checking IN!

Curt@injected

So can you limit boost by gear or speed? Something a lot of Hellcat owners have an issue with is too much torque on launch. Could you tune a car to limit boost at launch? Valet mode AKA launch mode?

The serious guys just get a 17/18" tire but there are way more on street tires

rehost elsewhere please!

Unfortunately boost by gear or speed is not happening right now. It may be possible but not the way the factory software is currently written. There is however boost control by rpm which is helpful. I do a lot of work at the track and have made some pretty good progress helping guys to hook using spark and throttle control. Boost control will obviously help as well.

Using valet mode as launch mode is a genius idea though. I'll play with it next time we are at the track and see how it works. If it pans out you can tell everyone it was your idea.:)

Last edited:

Info@Injected

First S550 with Ferrada FR8s!

More pics to come :)

2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
20x9 / 20x11 Matte Graphite FR8s

image0000.jpg

image0000 (3).jpg

image0000 (2).jpg

Last edited:

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Question about the "flex tune" are you making as much power with that tune on E85 as you would with an exclusive E85 race tune?

Info@Injected

Thirsty girl, but a helluva good time :)
I hope you're joining the club Josh.
-J

Debating it...we shall see what the new year brings! :)

^^you get a hellcat?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

No sir, still rocking the shoelace express since surgery! Got a couple at the shop, though ;)

The video showcases our new Drop-In Gasahol Fuel Pump Assembly, loaded hat ready for E85!

Users who are viewing this thread