Injected Engineering tuned my '15GTPP

Todd03Blown

Established Member
image.jpeg

Got my 93 octane tune done @ Injected Engineering last Wednesday. I have the Steeda CAI, Solo Performance Mach Thunder catback, 170 degree thermostat and nothing more.

Car put down 415RWHP/386RWTQ SAE. Temp was 86 in the shop and 90%+ humidity. I am very happy with those numbers. Car pulls so much harder from 4K upto the 7400 redline. I wasn't expecting a 93 tune to make this big of difference but it is night and day difference.

They loaded up their base Flexfuel tune and I am now running E85. Almost thru my first blended tank of 93/E85. I'll run another full take of E85 and head back over so they can tweak things and re-dyno. Can't wait to get this dialed in on E85 since a brand new station open 5 minutes from my house.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't see much about those guys on this forum but they are a top notch bunch if you ask me. Good number!!

Zemedici

Established Member
Glad you're loving the tune, Todd! Was nice to finally meet you after the year of forum back-and-forth :lol:

I don't see much about those guys on this forum but they are a top notch bunch if you ask me. Good number!!

Thank you! Hoping to change that soon :)

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Looks good! Gotta love that Tq curve from 3K to 6500!
Thanks, Kelly! The car feels really good on 93.
They are very much a top notch group of folks. I have known the owner, Aric, for almost 15 years. He worked on my 01 Cobra convertible and my 03 10th anniversary cobra back in the day, too.

They are working on some cool stuff for the S550, too. GT350IM and TB package, etc. They will continue to get my business going forward. Love having a show 20 minutes away that does amazing work.
Glad you're loving the tune, Todd! Was nice to finally meet you after the year of forum back-and-forth :lol:

Thank you! Hoping to change that soon :)

Right back at ya, Josh! Pleasure to finally put a name with a face after all the internet dealings, LOL.

Question for you...Since I am running e85 now on the flexfuel tune, on full throttle the AFR gets down to 9.4-9.6 and stays there until 7400 or when I let off. I know Curt has not worked his magic on tweaking the flexfuel tune as that is the next step. I was just curious if it should be that rich, right now? I know its not hurting anything but more about me learning this stuff and connecting the dots.

I should be in there towards the end of next week to get the E85 tune dialed in and on the dyno. I want 425RWHP+ with just my ff tune and CAI :)

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks, Kelly! The car feels really good on 93.

They are very much a top notch group of folks. I have known the owner, Aric, for almost 15 years. He worked on my 01 Cobra convertible and my 03 10th anniversary cobra back in the day, too.

They are working on some cool stuff for the S550, too. GT350IM and TB package, etc. They will continue to get my business going forward. Love having a show 20 minutes away that does amazing work.

Right back at ya, Josh! Pleasure to finally put a name with a face after all the internet dealings, LOL.

Question for you...Since I am running e85 now on the flexfuel tune, on full throttle the AFR gets down to 9.4-9.6 and stays there until 7400 or when I let off. I know Curt has not worked his magic on tweaking the flexfuel tune as that is the next step. I was just curious if it should be that rich, right now? I know its not hurting anything but more about me learning this stuff and connecting the dots.

I should be in there towards the end of next week to get the E85 tune dialed in and on the dyno. I want 425RWHP+ with just my ff tune and CAI :)

Yessir that's normal with the flex fuel, as its not 'dialed in' so to speak. However most gauges wont know the stoich ratio of different fuels, so therefore could read it incorrectly, if that makes sense? Curt said not to worry about it, and that you're good to go :) Let us know on the E85 tune!

Users who are viewing this thread