Inside view with my 10 second TVS cobra.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Fast weed eater next to you too! Was it just the video or was that thing catching you on the top end? I don't think I've ever seen a in car bid like that where you can hear the other car, thing must be stupid loud.

93stang5.0

Established Member
The best kind of vid at the track is an in car vid. The car sounds great!
Thanks and I have to agree with ya.
Fast weed eater next to you too! Was it just the video or was that thing catching you on the top end? I don't think I've ever seen a in car bid like that where you can hear the other car, thing must be stupid loud.
It was actually a crazy loud crotch rocket and yes he came around me at the end. lol

oldmodman

Established Member
Congratulation on getting into the tens!

And those are the darkest side tints I have ever seen. That would get me pulled over in two blocks here in Los Angeles.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Good run OP, car sounds wicked!

That was clearly a bike...

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Cool run but two things I don't get ha....1) why people put their helmets on but don't buckle them. 2) people with the gas pedal during the burnout.

93stang5.0

Established Member
Congratulation on getting into the tens!

And those are the darkest side tints I have ever seen. That would get me pulled over in two blocks here in Los Angeles.
Thanks bud and yes they are extremely dark, illegal actually but I been lucky. lol
Thanks.
what rpm did u launch at 4000?
Around that rpm 3500/4000 and a clutch slip.
Good run OP, car sounds wicked!
Thanks man.
Cool run but two things I don't get ha....1) why people put their helmets on but don't buckle them. 2) people with the gas pedal during the burnout.
Thanks, I did buckle it reason why I had to put it on twice. Watch closely as I drive forward to the water box. I thought it was the cool thing to do these days with the gas pedal. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice run, and an awesome Cobra, of course. Should be a fine summer for you. :thumbsup:

93stang5.0

Established Member
Nice, thing should go 9s if that 60' drops
Thanks, about to switch to the RXT and with some better air hope to go faster.
Nice run, and an awesome Cobra, of course. Should be a fine summer for you. :thumbsup:
Thanks bud and yes I been having much fun with the car.
VERY nice vid op.
Thanks
Very nice man. Great setup and nice driving!
Thanks for the kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread