Instal day is booked for my 03 cobra:)

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
If I post the charts of the dyno graph is someone able to break it down for me? I feel like a idiot asking but when I picked my car up I wasn't able to spend as much time as i wanted with the technician :(

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
EEEAA7C0-2F43-4098-9D3F-55E2F0E1B629_zps4wzyfx1m.gif

672BA7D0-5602-457F-8546-2C856C0122E3_zpser7uc06w.gif

831FDF5A-1839-4B36-A08F-C7822F84C515_zps0t8uamey.gif

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
I too am little confused because I don't think a 100 or even a 90 snub idler can fit with the stock 3.65 upper pulley

if not too late, I'd say return the lower/alt pulley and get a 2.80 upper using with those idlers for similar results! these are a little different than lightnings in that the lowers are good, but not really necessary

460/460 and a whole lot of fun. car looks beautiful btw. best of luck with it

Looks like it worked with the stock upper

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
388/391? This is with the mods and tuned? I know it's a Mustang Dyno, but those are frankly terrible numbers. Hopefully there is just some misunderstanding. Your Air\Fuel is also maxing over 12, definitely not typical for what's considered a safe tune on a Terminator. You really should have had them do a pull before any mods went on to get a baseline.

Edit: It could just be that their dyno reads crazy low. Problems is without a pull done before the mods, there's no way to know.

Last edited:

Coxy

Established Member
Nice man! From what I've seen Matt really knows his stuff at Tecmotion. Infact I just saw a pic of your car pop up on Facebook, and was curious about the pulley combo, but now I know!

Ourobos

Established Member
Dang, that's disappointing. I have similar mods, made 455hp on a Mustang dyno.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
388/391? This is with the mods and tuned? I know it's a Mustang Dyno, but those are frankly terrible numbers. Hopefully there is just some misunderstanding. Your Air\Fuel is also maxing over 12, definitely not typical for what's considered a safe tune on a Terminator. You really should have had them do a pull before any mods went on to get a baseline.

Edit: It could just be that their dyno reads crazy low. Problems is without a pull done before the mods, there's no way to know.

I thought the same thing, I was thinking it be closer to mid 400's. I should have done the before and after mods to get the baseline. Any idea As to why the dyno would read so low?

I'll call him today and see if I can get a better explanation to the numbers

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Nice man! From what I've seen Matt really knows his stuff at Tecmotion. Infact I just saw a pic of your car pop up on Facebook, and was curious about the pulley combo, but now I know!

Thanks man, yes Matts awesome to deal with. I would have liked to spend more time going over my dyno with him but my wife gave me the ride and needed to get our son home for his med (had to follow me as it was in a new development and not on the gps)

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Does it feel any different?

I can definitely feel the difference, night and day difference. I'm gonna take out again today and really go through the gears as I didn't have much time to play with it last night. I know I shouldn't get to caught up on the numbers, just kind of threw me off I guess. Performance wise I'm very happy with though

efroeh

Established Member
beautiful car op. was it real hot in the dyno room could be heat soaked a bit?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread