Installed 9.5:1 Aluminator

Bad Intention

Established Member
Just finished installing a 9.5:1 Aluminator from Tousley ford. This was my 1st. engine swap so i did as much research as possible before hand. I had allot of help from friends pulling the stock motor and installing the new engine.
I had JMS install a set of TSS billet oil pump gears and also added new set of SW 1 7/8" headers and O/R X Pipe (Thanks Beef Cake).
Removing the stock motor was easy. Bagged and tagged every thing as it came off to ensure i would know where everything went. The install was fairly easy also just took our time and made sure everything was pluged back in it's proper place.
The car started on the 1st hit of the key. Let the engine come up to temp and made sure there was no leaks. I was able to drive the car around for lil while and everything worked great.

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thanks guys.

It was a learning exp. i have done all the work on the car now except gear change and billet oil pump gears. Also have some good friends that helped make this possible.

:beer: Probably feels pretty cool to know that you did the work. Congrats again on the job.

Users who are viewing this thread