Installed my Vortech Maxflow bv57 Bypass Valve

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I saw your post over at all fords forum. I never knew they had a higher performing valve, how did you connect it to your pipe? Got any pics of it on the car? I also saw they want over $400 for it that's pretty expensive.

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I installed the jpc tial bov, with block off plate. Yours sounds good. Mine is loud as shit. Videos are already all over so I didn't make one.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I installed it on the 90 bend with the factory Vortech pipe on the drivers side.

Is it a weld on or mechanical flange? Also correct if im wrong but the bpv location is suppose to be on the passenger side of the car not the drivers side! I think there's some concern about it interfering with the maf sensor!

Last edited:

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is it a weld on or mechanical flange? Also correct if im wrong but the bpv location is suppose to be on the passenger side of the car not the drivers side! I think there's some concern about it interfering with the maf sensor!

Not sure about his, but the jpc is the 90 degree bend on the passenger side, just below the stock location.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
you can order with a flange to weld on to the piping.

same bov we run on the blue car.

outflows any other bov on the market, 1300cfms, and sounds simply ridiculous

thanks for the business! :)

calgarybandit

Established Member
Not sure about his, but the jpc is the 90 degree bend on the passenger side, just below the stock location

Sorry I meant passenger side I have a concussion so not thinking to well :??: and it came with a Greddy flange.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
you can order with a flange to weld on to the piping.

same bov we run on the blue car.

outflows any other bov on the market, 1300cfms, and sounds simply ridiculous

thanks for the business! :)

Hey beef why doesn't vortech or paxton use this as the oem bov, is it to loud to market it that way. Also what do the tial 50 mm, and procharger big red flow cfm wise?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey beef why doesn't vortech or paxton use this as the oem bov, is it to loud to market it that way. Also what do the tial 50 mm, and procharger big red flow cfm wise?

he does not have the mini race,

the bv57 is as big as my hand, it's ridiculous!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Ok so he has the street version , your mini race flows 1300 cfm... I see...his isn't as loud as my tial, and the procharger is louder then the tial!

calgarybandit

Established Member
Ok so he has the street version , your mini race flows 1300 cfm... I see...his isn't as loud as my tial, and the procharger is louder then the tial!

I have the 1300 CFM and in person it's loud as hell.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

his bov is louder than all the others, I guarantee it.

and the mini race is 320 cfm

1300 cfm is more than a ysi flows

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I got the folks around here trained they know only 1 car here sounds like that, they give that look like " what the **** is that" ..lol

Users who are viewing this thread