intercooler problems/ no power at obd port

1 SlowLightning

2000 Red lightning
Established Member
It wont kick on unless you jump it across relay all fuses are good, pumps fine when. Jumped any sugestions have no power at obd port all fuses are good need suggestions anyone Thank

racebronco2

Established Member
It wont kick on unless you jump it across relay all fuses are good, pumps fine when. Jumped any sugestions have no power at obd port all fuses are good need suggestions anyone Thank

If you jumped it across at the relay than the relay is bad. Or did you apply 12v to the pump side of the relay box? What odb port did you check that doesn't have power?

1 SlowLightning

2000 Red lightning
Established Member
I jumped relay and it came on and pumped, changed relay didnt fix it, could it be sensor, the port under dash were you do dionastic test , it powered up my matco mini heldhand scanner ,but wont power up sct need help

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
I jumped relay and it came on and pumped, changed relay didnt fix it, could it be sensor, the port under dash were you do dionastic test , it powered up my matco mini heldhand scanner ,but wont power up sct need help

It's two issues, they are not related.

Do know that the pump will not power up the instant the car is running?

Are you sure your sct is not defective?

racebronco2

Established Member
Sct works on Harley truck , car was running at normal temp pump still not working could it be intake air temp

The car needs to be running for a few minutes before the pump turns on. If the car is warmed up the air intake temp should be fine. If it doesn't turn on it's something in the wiring since you did say if you jump the relay it works. You need to find a wiring diagram. See which pin# on the ecu powers the relay. You need to check that wire for voltage.

1 SlowLightning

2000 Red lightning
Established Member
Ok thanks ,i got the obd port fixed it was the black@ yellow ground got broke out by battery
Il check the wires does the pump activate off the sensor in intake tube or
ack of lower intake

Thanks for all the help guys appreciate it a bunch

Users who are viewing this thread