Internet ownage in progress

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
Cliffs: girl on mustang forum called other chicks sluts for posting pictures of themselves. Turns out this girl had been going around screwing members from the forum, and someone uncovered a good amount of slutty pictures of her :banana: just waiting for her to find the thread now. Grab some :pop:

[ame=http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250558]October is the best month of the year! *WW* - 3.8 Mustang Message Board[/ame]

BlueSnake01

Established Member
BOOBIES!!!!! :rockon: We probably do get chicks that sleep around but end up getting bashed and banned thanks to our three lil SVTP girls :lol:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
BOOBIES!!!!! :rockon: We probably do get chicks that sleep around but end up getting bashed and banned thanks to our three lil SVTP girls :lol:

True..

That thread just goes to show, that v6 guys bang all the uglies, while SVT driving studs get the hotties..

As far as car chicks go, the girls that frequent this thread are pretty attractive..

I wouldn't think twice about touching that nasty bitch in the 3.8 thread

greyrob

The Grey Stang
Established Member
id bet you hit it if she let you drive that 3.8
***** yea i remember it now my first mustang 95 rio red 3.8

BlueSnake01

Established Member
she is ****ing gross :xpl: i feel bad for the dudes that got named in the thread :lol:
Whatever happened to Brian or W/E his name is?
There's more than 3 of us! And we just like to keep things classy for all y'all around here.
I know there are I remember the SVTP girls thread :D. But you Kat and Molls are the top ones here if you know what I mean. Most cat fights that ive seen is you three against one of the other girls :banana:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I checked the girls profile and the last time she was online was like 3 weeks ago so i dont think anything will come of it.

Users who are viewing this thread