Introduce Yourself.....

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Hey all, I think it would be good for us to all introduce eachother. We are a bunch of easy going guys in here, and we are all here to help eachother. If you need help with anything, post up, I am sure that someone will help. We are always wanting to have some get togethers as well, and when the weather lets up we will have some......so please introduce yourselfs so we can get to know eachother.

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Joey Torina (had a 91 gt) :(
Dad Owns 2003 Saleen
16 yrs old
Junior at SHS
F***** Stang Fanatic
Ricksvts camera man
Saleen Rep

JaKaL

Established Member
JaKaL

And the answer is:
J= Judy, my spouse of 21+ years
and
K= Katie, my daughter who turned 21 yesterday
and
L= Lee, and that would be me.
I'm the Aussie in the group, live in West Seattle and am one of the old farts in the group.
And I'm out the door to Kaspar's where the family will chow down at the chef's table, get rotten drunk and then fall over.

10Key

Established Member
Name is Rich. I graduated from WSU in '03 and I am now a public accountant in Bellevue. Owned a '91 notch for 5 years before I purchased an '03 Cobra this past summer. Have yet to make it to any events, we'll see what happens.

Do any of you guys attend the local SVTOA events?

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
10Key said:
Name is Rich. I graduated from WSU in '03 and I am now a public accountant in Bellevue. Owned a '91 notch for 5 years before I purchased an '03 Cobra this past summer. Have yet to make it to any events, we'll see what happens.

Do any of you guys attend the local SVTOA events?

Black cobra with purple lights?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
tarch said:
Black cobra with purple lights?

Kalin... thought the same, asked and Rich answered that he mainly walks to work so it wasn't him... still wondering who the BLK 03 with the lights is???

Anywho... My name is Christian - sorry not original with my board name :shrug: I live in Renton with my wife and 3 (soon to be 4) year old daughter)... note: JaKaL just wanted to tell you that Elinore, my wife, started to think about Kayla (our daughter) turning 21 and immediately gave her a big hug and said... You'll always be mommy's 'lil girl! :whine:

I am also one of the many recipients of Rick's knowledge and hospitality with installs, Thanks Rick:beer:

Glad to meet ya:thumbsup:

Christian

Oxford Snake

Established Member
David here. White 03 Cobra obviously. Mustang fanatic. Previous Mustangs include 2000 GT, 1993 LX 5.0, 1966 Fastback, and a 1970 Coupe.

ccjcobra99

Established Member
Clarke here, I just introduced myslef in this post. I am driving my 3rd mustang (81 4spd,4cyl coupe from 92-96), (91 LX 5.0 w/ Paxton S/C 96-00), and now an extensively modified 99 cobra. I stopped driving the 99 everyday in May and I am starting to miss it. I am pushing 30, married 6 years and am expecting a baby girl 5/05. I work for a precast concrete manufacturer in Redmond.

Pops daily driver is a white 97 cobra w/ Kenne-Bell and forged motor.

RagTopSnake

Established Member
I'm Jim

Black 03 Convertible Cobra bone stock. My wife and I just got it last fall. Love the car, hate the wheel hop.

We've got two kids a boy 9 and a girl 6 and I'm a software engineer (the SVTOA-Seattle webmaster and I go back a bit) by day.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I'm Will Cox.

2003 White Cobra. Live in Marysville and looking forward to a great summer with y'all.

Wife and I are expecting a little girl in April and I work for an IT company in Ballard.

Massive Mustang/Home Theatre/ Techno Geek

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
ccjcobra99 said:
Clarke here... I am pushing 30, married 6 years and am expecting a baby girl 5/05.
saleen09 said:
I'm Will Cox... Wife and I are expecting a little girl in April and I work for an IT company in Ballard.

Glad to meet you both and congrats to you both! Funny... our daughter's birthday is April 5th.

Will... you and your wife can meet up with Rick and his wife for the Lamaze classes. If you follow Rick you'll never be late - believe me and everyone else that's tried to follow him!

Christian

98blusnake

I'm John,

Just arrived back at Ft Lewis from a year in Iraq, I live in Olympia and have an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra that I am looking to modify some before the sun comes back to the Northwest. Look forward to seeing you guys around this summer

ccjcobra99

Established Member
Christian said:
Will... you and your wife can meet up with Rick and his wife for the Lamaze classes. If you follow Rick you'll never be late - believe me and everyone else that's tried to follow him!
Christian

Rick/Will can you even get your wife's to ride in your Mustang while they are pregnant? My wife isn't very willing to ride in the 99 anymore (it rides a little rough).

Users who are viewing this thread