Introduce Yourself.....

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
I'm Mark, recently moved up from So Cal. As you see in my sig, I have a 99 that thinks it's an 03! Also and old fart, but very willing to take on a worthy opponent with my creation. Last trip to the dyno was too much of a stretch for me to come from Vancouver. Maybe next time.

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
Rick SVT, Thanks! No numbers yet. I'm trying to work with a new local shop in Vancouver that has a dyno and the SCT software. I will have numbers as soon as we can work out some tuning time.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Nice to meet you guys too.

I never used to come in to the local section much but youll probably start seeing me more often.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Mark,

Good to meet another SoCal transplant :coolman: . Where abouts did were you at in Cali? Also, is the name of the shop you're working with All Fords Performance/Blue Oval Performance? If so, please keep us (me) informed of the progress you make with them... tuning knowledge, prices on goods, quality of shop/installation ability, etc. Very curious of how they are... heard some positive feedback, but would like a first-hand impression.

Good to meet ya!
Christian

99Blkcobravert said:
I'm Mark, recently moved up from So Cal. As you see in my sig, I have a 99 that thinks it's an 03! Also and old fart, but very willing to take on a worthy opponent with my creation. Last trip to the dyno was too much of a stretch for me to come from Vancouver. Maybe next time.

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
Christian,
I came from Oak Park, CA.
The shop i town is Fast Performance and has only been open for a few months, but they have some good hardware already. I'll let you know when I hook up with them.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
Hello,

I'm Steve, I'm 17 and from Woodinville. This is my 3rd mustang, you could say Im obsessed (00 V6, 96 SVT, and now the 03)? Ive been brought up around cars - Fords in particular, my Dad has always had classics (from model A's to galaxies) right now its two 66 fords and an 03 harley truck. I just graduated high school early and work full time for a demolition company... I will be attending UTI in the fall. Well thats about it... Look forward to meeting you all at the next gtg.

Steve

C Weil

Established Member
Nice! I've talked to you on corral or stangnet, right? I'm the dude with the (not driving) yellow Saleen. When did you pick up the '03? That'll be a big difference from the 96!

Uh, by the way, how much is the 96 for sale for? :) I might just send you a PM, since I have some things to say about some other stuff you mentioned, too.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
Yeah, whats up man... I saw you at Brad's once when I was getting my bottle filled but you were on your way out so I didnt get a chance to introduce myself. Your Saleen is simply awesome, me and my buddy sat outside and stared at it for a good 30mins while Dane filled my bottle. Amazing.

The 96 still has a few things that I need to take care of before I sell it (nitrous uninstallation) but I will probably be asking somewhere in the 13-14k range for it. Feel free to PM me.

Steve

10Key

Established Member
ccjcobra99: What is the precast concrete company you work for? If it is what I am thinking of, I may have met you before?

10Key

Established Member
I work for Berntson Porter & Company, your company's accounting firm. I believe I may have met you at an ABC or AGC meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread