Introduce Yourself.....

Snkbite03

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Snkbite03

Havent heard from you in a while, hope that all is well. Let me know when you get back....

rick

Thanks, everything here is good I guess. Dying without my car though..lol. But driving around a F-350 Tubro Diesel chasing down airplanes at work helps out a little bit..lol. At least the track will be open when I get home. I'll let you know.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Bryan, is that Head Clown as in boss of the clowns or a clown that messes with peoples heads :)

YES, all of the above and a few things I haven’t been accused of.....yet.

Last edited:

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
10Key said:
Name is Rich. I graduated from WSU in '03 and I am now a public accountant in Bellevue. Owned a '91 notch for 5 years before I purchased an '03 Cobra this past summer. Have yet to make it to any events, we'll see what happens.

Do any of you guys attend the local SVTOA events?

GO COUGS! 00 Grad here.
Welcome.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
ccjcobra99 said:
Clarke here, I just introduced myslef in this post. I am driving my 3rd mustang (81 4spd,4cyl coupe from 92-96), (91 LX 5.0 w/ Paxton S/C 96-00), and now an extensively modified 99 cobra. I stopped driving the 99 everyday in May and I am starting to miss it. I am pushing 30, married 6 years and am expecting a baby girl 5/05. I work for a precast concrete manufacturer in Redmond.

Pops daily driver is a white 97 cobra w/ Kenne-Bell and forged motor.
I'm in construction also. Welcome.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
RagTopSnake said:
I'm Jim

Black 03 Convertible Cobra bone stock. My wife and I just got it last fall. Love the car, hate the wheel hop.

We've got two kids a boy 9 and a girl 6 and I'm a software engineer (the SVTOA-Seattle webmaster and I go back a bit) by day.

Having kids in the back seat doesnt help the wheel hop. Sell them and buy a solid rear axle : )

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
saleen09 said:
I'm Will Cox.

2003 White Cobra. Live in Marysville and looking forward to a great summer with y'all.

Wife and I are expecting a little girl in April and I work for an IT company in Ballard.

Massive Mustang/Home Theatre/ Techno Geek

See my previous post.

C Weil

Established Member
tarch said:
i eat cougs for breakfast
"You eat $hit for breakfast?"

I'm Chris, and I'm mostly a lurker here on SVTP. I live in Woodinville/Redmond, but am currently at Stanford University studying ME, so I won't be around again until spring break in March (which will be spent, in it's entirety, working on my car!!!). I drive a 2001 Saleen, lightly modified. :loser:

The only person I've personally met here is Clarke (ccjcobra), who is a standup guy and, more importantly, a great driver with an awesome car!

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
C Weil said:
"You eat $hit for breakfast?"

I'm Chris, and I'm mostly a lurker here on SVTP. I live in Woodinville/Redmond, but am currently at Stanford University studying ME, so I won't be around again until spring break in March (which will be spent, in it's entirety, working on my car!!!). I drive a 2001 Saleen, lightly modified. :loser:

The only person I've personally met here is Clarke (ccjcobra), who is a standup guy and, more importantly, a great driver with an awesome car!
you've met me too :cryying:

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
ltngstrucktwice said:
You may eat Cougs for breakfast but you cant spell Dog. I hate to break it to you but Dawg is not the correct spelling.
Cougs is the correct spelling for which animal?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Im Jon, and I bought my black 10th anniversary coupe in September. I live in Renton, work construction in maple valley, and love to drive fast but am takin it easy after getting a ticket deferred for doing 52 in a 25.

And I cant wait until the track opens :pepper:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Nice to meet you jon.....you will have to come hang out with us. Check this section often, cause we do things everyonce in a while

Joe5.0

Established Member
Shangsta said:
I think we need to have a meet to "meet" the newer members and those who we are familiar with yet. Like a barbeque/cruise type of thing.

Good Idea :rolling:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Shangsta said:
I think we need to have a meet to "meet" the newer members and those who we are familiar with yet. Like a barbeque/cruise type of thing.

Sounds like a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread