Introducing, my first Terminator

Systemax302

Established Member
After searching for a couple months I finally found and purchased my first Terminator.
Silver Metallic 2003 10th Anniversary coupe #8272 7/25/2003 1 of 257
I've had four 94-95 5.0's over the years that were all very nice, but I've always wanted a Terminator Cobra. What an amazing ride these are...

She currently has 77,xxx miles and has been kept in amazing condition through the years overall.
The previous two owners were actually SVTP users, Nick.M18 and woodywagon2004.
Nick was extremely helpful and flexible throughout the sale. Thanks to him and SVTP I was able to buy this badass Cobra.
All I've really done to the car since purchasing it is some exterior/interior/engine bay detailing and fluid changes.
I used the Chemical Guys leather cleaner with the brush and followed up with their leather conditioner and it worked great if anyone is looking for something to use on their seats. I would highly recommend that product.

Anyhow, the car has all the basic Terminator modifications up to this point pretty much...
2.76 upper pulley, auxiliary idler, OEM caged lower, JLT cold air, Accufab TB, oil separator, AFCO heat exchanger, short throw shifter, Pypes stainless o/r x pipe, Bassani stainless catback, H&R sport springs, Kenny Brown subframes and hard launch bar and a Billetflow IRS brace. Car was tuned on an SCT and made around 460 RWHP.
The next logical step would probably be to go through the transmission, upgrade the fuel system and go to an aftermarket supercharger, but for now I'm just enjoying it and getting some seat time. I'm debating on what wheel/tire setup I should go with also.

Anyways, onto the pictures...

After a detail and hand glaze
IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2268.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2274.JPG

Miss Lucy, as requested. Some of you may know of her lol
IMG_2266.JPG

Engine bay shots after a good wipe down with Simple Green
IMG_2270.JPG

IMG_2271.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Congrats on the score! Love the 10th anniversary red leather interior!

Systemax302

Established Member
Nice!

But are you sure about that odometer?!? Looks more like 27k.....not 77k lol

Clean!
Yeah I know, the car was EXTREMELY well-kept by the previous owners. I looked at several with less than 40k on them that weren't this clean. It's clean underneath as well. I was shocked how clean it was for 77k miles.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Ha Lucy! Nice looking ride and looks like a great dog too. I definitely vote for a fuel system, aftermarket blower and a tank full of e85.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

01yellercobra

Established Member
Nice pick up. I'm a fan of keeping the 10th anniversary rims on those cars. They do make a rep that's 10.5" wide I believe for the rear.

Systemax302

Established Member
Nice pick up. I'm a fan of keeping the 10th anniversary rims on those cars. They do make a rep that's 10.5" wide I believe for the rear.
Yeah I was thinking about going that route, but LMR claims the spoke color may not be an exact match... Not sure if my OCD can handle that lol
They do make an all black set though...

srtlat

Established Member
Welcome to the 10th anniversary club. I have the 10.5 rims. They were painted to match others

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532830728617.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532830728617.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 384

Users who are viewing this thread