Introducing :: The All-New 2015 Ford Mustang

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
INCREDIBLE.

We are very excited to start making parts for this new S550! :)

Maybe it's just me, but that rear suspension looks like hell to work on...

The front reminds me of the suspension on my 335i. If this mustang handles anything like that car did stock, it's going to be quite a fun ride. :banana:

SD_Stang

Established Member
I like it overall it's solid no more 4x4 stance wide rear on it (waiting to see what the tires offered are plus tranny) Interior looks awesome. I'm a fan of the rear end it's a little sports carish but the tail lights are mustang.

The camaro's interior just got shat on in a big way. That interior rivals exotics Camaro just redesigned and that Mustang looks like a cross between sports car and muscle car.

What I'm really interested in is they mentioned they updated the intake manifold and I'm guessing that the 2011+ will be able to make use of that for some gains (they did mention low end and top end power with the new manifold) Also who knows if the axles may be able to be changed onto our platform as the mules were essentiallly 2014s and were running IRS. So lots of things we 11-14 owners may benefit from here.

I think it's a home run.

GT915

Established Member
From a styling standpoint I think it absolutley rocks. If the price isn't ridiculous, I'll be surprised if they don't sell everyone they make. Can't wait till people start modding them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like it overall it's solid no more 4x4 stance wide rear on it (waiting to see what the tires offered are plus tranny) Interior looks awesome. I'm a fan of the rear end it's a little sports carish but the tail lights are mustang.

The camaro's interior just got shat on in a big way. That interior rivals exotics Camaro just redesigned and that Mustang looks like a cross between sports car and muscle car.

What I'm really interested in is they mentioned they updated the intake manifold and I'm guessing that the 2011+ will be able to make use of that for some gains (they did mention low end and top end power with the new manifold) Also who knows if the axles may be able to be changed onto our platform as the mules were essentiallly 2014s and were running IRS. So lots of things we 11-14 owners may benefit from here.

I think it's a home run.

Funny you mention the Camaro interior comparison. That was one of the things that kept me from seriously considering a '14 Camaro SS. It just looks cluttered and poorly designed. The new Mustang interior is a quantum leap over the Camaro's interior. Night and day above it. I don't see much that Ford could have done more and still stay within budget. Real aluminum trim. Real chrome plate. Nicely laid out. No clutter. I even like the cool toggle switches. The designers of this interior need a huge slap on the back for a job well done.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Well said CobraBob. The new Mustang style is super awesome and sexy and even the base model interior look spectacular.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Saving my pennies for a GT convertible that can handle like my Boss!! Well done Ford!!!

CobraCO

Established Member
I like the new front end and side profiles. I some ways the back end fastback profile looks like a Porsche from some angles. But, the back end, especially between the lights, looks like the got tired and went home early!

Jebadias

Established Member
Well I think it's much better than I thought it would be. I am sure it will grow on me in time. Surprisingly enough my wife hates it and she is the big mustang fanatic in the house. I didn't see anyone comment on the instrument cluster. They have finally gotten rid of that 1960's font that they had saddled the poor GTs and base models with since '05! Biggest single improvement there, period.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree. The new instrument cluster looks modern and classy.

WHTSNK

Established Member
Great job on interior. Not a huge fan of independent rear just yet. Time will tell!

tonyspony

Established Member
funny you mention the camaro interior comparison. That was one of the things that kept me from seriously considering a '14 camaro ss. It just looks cluttered and poorly designed. The new mustang interior is a quantum leap over the camaro's interior. Night and day above it. I don't see much that ford could have done more and still stay within budget. Real aluminum trim. Real chrome plate. Nicely laid out. No clutter. I even like the cool toggle switches. The designers of this interior need a huge slap on the back for a job well done.

this

Users who are viewing this thread