Introducing :: The All-New 2015 Ford Mustang

MzShkr

Established Member
I think I like it for the most part, but for sure need to see it in person. As of right now, the Shelby isn't in any danger of being sold off for one.

Sapperstang

Established Member
It's just okay in my opinion. I'll have to see it in person. The interior looks overall the same as before. Those toggle switches are ugly and seem out of place.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Its Bloody nice. I really like it, and I love the back end redo. It looks aggressive like a Saleen rear, mixed with the inverted V look of the 67..

hey11101

Established Member
I just checked some pics out on ford website really liking it more the more that I see it. I wonder what they will squeeze out of the 5.0 now.... will be interesting for sure. Loooks like I am going to the chicago autoshow this year.

RussianStang

Established Member
They finally moved the damn cup holders to the side.. THANK GOD!!!!! they are getting smarter.

I think the pictures don't do its justice and it has to be inspected in person to get the full feel of how this new masterpiece is done.

hammerhead2

Established Member
I love the rear end and the recessed front grill they show really makes a dramatic difference in the front end. With that grill I think the car looks amazing.

01svtL

Established Member
This car will be amazing when the 5.0 gets the alleged bump to 500hp. Can't decide if it's worth it to wait on that or have the 50th anniv

bpodner

My work car!
Established Member
Still on the fence until I see one in person. As of now it looks like a dust buster, Fusion, and a 370Z bastard child. JMO

karnutz4

Established Member
What a freakin dissapointment !!! This thing is going to do nothing more than drive the prices up on 2014 and back models because nobody will want a new one, sure they will sell but, there really just a tiburon look alike now. Im really sick about them doing this to the mustang !:shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just checked some pics out on ford website really liking it more the more that I see it. I wonder what they will squeeze out of the 5.0 now.... will be interesting for sure. Loooks like I am going to the chicago autoshow this year.

I'd love to see 450hp. :rockon:

hognutz

Established Member
I like it. I mean it need some help hear and there. the plastic grills have sucked since forever but there will be a delete for that I am sure.

I think it has potential. different hood, wheels, grill etc I think it will look nice. I am interested to see what the wieght reduction does. seem like this think will knock on 11's door very easy. if they up the power to 500hp it will be a monster IMO but that could just be a rumor.

cerebrix

Established Member
What a freakin dissapointment !!! This thing is going to do nothing more than drive the prices up on 2014 and back models because nobody will want a new one, sure they will sell but, there really just a tiburon look alike now. Im really sick about them doing this to the mustang !:shrug:

thats the thing though, the 11-14 had some of the worst mustang sales numbers in history. millenials absolutely hated the idea of driving "grandpa's car".

while im not in love with it, i realize i turn 40 next month and thats probably why.

but bottom line, if people had bought enough of them, they would have kept with the heavy retro theme.

facts are facts, most people just didnt want the 11-14

BMR Tech

No way.

Sales will skyrocket with this car.

If you didn't know any better, would you think the 2010+ Camaro outsold the 2010+ Mustangs, by a decent margin? Well, they did.

As for people throwing out the comparisons....how many other possible ways are there to modernize the old 60's fastbacks?

Those cars (all the imports people are comparing) took the design of the old cars, technically - with just a smoother, more modern shape.

This cars roof line is almost identical to a mid 90's Supra. :rockon:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
No way.

Sales will skyrocket with this car.

If you didn't know any better, would you think the 2010+ Camaro outsold the 2010+ Mustangs, by a decent margin? Well, they did.

As for people throwing out the comparisons....how many other possible ways are there to modernize the old 60's fastbacks?

Those cars (all the imports people are comparing) took the design of the old cars, technically - with just a smoother, more modern shape.

This cars roof line is almost identical to a mid 90's Supra. :rockon:

I'm betting you guys have some fun with the entirely redesigned suspension. :pepper:

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I'm liking the majority of the car. The front end, side profile, track width, interior.......except the rear looks a bit awkward. Other than that, I think its a great new bold look for our beloved pony car. Good job Ford!

Users who are viewing this thread