Iraqi aiming an RPG...not for peace activists

Dirty B

Established Member
Am I the only person who thinks that 70 posts of HELL YEAH to this vid is a little wrong? Dont start the liberal bullsh*t, I am in the military and of course supprt the US in everyway. that guy got what he deserved but doesnt seem like the human life doesnt mean sh*t anymore. I mean we are watching a video of a guy getting smoked and laughing about it...

LIfe is real, war is real, and people die; I got it. But that guy died for what he believed in just like I am willing to do for my country. How would you feel if your death was plastered around the world and everyone just laughed, especially if you where dying "honorably" for what you thought was right. How would your family feel.

If I die in combat, all I could hope is that either the enemy or someone on that side took one second to think of why I was willing to die for the U.S. Maybe it would change their way of thinking. Maybe you might have a few different ideas too if you stop think why this guy was willing to walk into certain death.

Yea, I know the flames are coming and I AM NOT supporting this guy. Just the shear fact that life should be a little more valuable then a locker room joke or "hey did you see his head and elbow splatter... sucks for him:lol: "

Before you give me crap about any Anti-US words, look at what I am saying and think about it one sec. I know it wont change many of your minds but hopefully someone might think I make a little sense.

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
US Marine here and yes I see just what you are talking about, WAR is not a laughing matter and if it were one of our boys it would not be pretty.

But it was still a great kill to get him before he fired.

mx_9

Established Member
Originally posted by Dirty B
Am I the only person who thinks that 70 posts of HELL YEAH to this vid is a little wrong? Dont start the liberal bullsh*t, I am in the military and of course supprt the US in everyway. that guy got what he deserved but doesnt seem like the human life doesnt mean sh*t anymore. I mean we are watching a video of a guy getting smoked and laughing about it...

LIfe is real, war is real, and people die; I got it. But that guy died for what he believed in just like I am willing to do for my country. How would you feel if your death was plastered around the world and everyone just laughed, especially if you where dying "honorably" for what you thought was right. How would your family feel.

If I die in combat, all I could hope is that either the enemy or someone on that side took one second to think of why I was willing to die for the U.S. Maybe it would change their way of thinking. Maybe you might have a few different ideas too if you stop think why this guy was willing to walk into certain death.

Yea, I know the flames are coming and I AM NOT supporting this guy. Just the shear fact that life should be a little more valuable then a locker room joke or "hey did you see his head and elbow splatter... sucks for him:lol: "

Before you give me crap about any Anti-US words, look at what I am saying and think about it one sec. I know it wont change many of your minds but hopefully someone might think I make a little sense.

Our guys are dressed as military and it's blatently obvious that they're soldiers. If this guy was just an insurgent..yeah, it does suck because he's fighting for what he believes in. If he's a terrorist from another country there to kill americans that's another thing. The former deserves respect as a soldier, the latter deserves to go to hell quickly. Unfortunately, they're not in the uniform of an organized army so we'll never know. If the guy was wearing a uniform I would not have posted the link. Regardless, I respect your opinion and the fact that you spoke it in this thread.

Last edited:

Dirty B

Established Member
Originally posted by Devil Dog
US Marine here and yes I see just what you are talking about, WAR is not a laughing matter and if it were one of our boys it would not be pretty.

But it was still a great kill to get him before he fired.

yea without a doubt its good they got to him before he shot that RPG. I am sure we got him for all the right reasons, I just feel it shouldnt be some kind of high school joke. my 2 cents

Dirty B

Established Member
Originally posted by mx_9
Our guys are dressed as military and it's blatently obvious that they're soldiers. If this guy was just an insurgent..yeah, it does suck because he's fighting for what he believes in. If he's a terrorist from another country there to kill americans that's another thing. The former deserves respect as a soldier, the latter deserves to go to hell quickly. Unfortunately, they're not in the uniform of an organized army so we'll never know. If the guy was wearing a uniform I would not have posted the link. Regardless, I respect your opinion and the fact that you spoke it in this thread.

I definately understand that. Without a doubt we are organized and are visible. We dont hide in the shadows and use humane tactics(if there are any to kill). I agree with and thank you for respecting my words.

I really dont know how to describe what I am trying to get across. I dont want anyone to think that I am bashing American Support or anything like that. It just scares me that people get really hyped on American things and the second anything that an American doest like instantly becomes wrong. I just feel thats how we start to lose what makes our country great.

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I don't know guys.... after seeing crap like the Berg beheading or the 4 contractors burned, dragged through the streets, and then hung from a bridge... I can't help but say "HOORAHH!" when I see one of their own getting it for a change.

U.M.

Last edited:

Flo

Wishing For a Notch
Established Member
I think one of the bullets takes out his arm as he is sitting down too. Wow, its amaizing how quick your life can just END.

Users who are viewing this thread