**** it, Run it!
Established Member
:eek: DaYuM...that was just plain AWSOME!!!:rockon:

Thats what happens when ya **** with the US

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by Fn'sh!t^
Maybe it was a little of this going on??

http://www.freep.com/news/nw/snipe28_20040428.htm

I posted it awhile back

:beer:

Good stuff

Edit: BTW is it me or could I look at the road through that guys melon?? :burn:

But the video was from machine gun fire not from a sniper gun...also sounded like it wasn't too far away. I think that guy went out there knowing he was going to die, I think the crowd was yelling "Jazaka Allahu Khairan" at the very beginning, meaning.. "May Allah Award You For Your Deeds".....One thing I didn't understand is why our forces (never know, they coulda been brits too) didn't fire on him earlier...seemed to me the guy was JUST about to fire that RPG...he even has time to lean over and get in a better position right b4 they shoot him...seems to me, if a guy w/an RPG gets in any position to fire it, I think that deserves a beat down..

-fro

Last edited:

inteller

Established Member
From the way I saw it, it looked like shots were coming in at 3 different angles, which means this guy was toast the min he set up in that road. They probably had a decoy humvee at the end of the road and were waiting for this idiot to come out.

I don't think we should be there, but hell, don't **** with them while they are there. Our military has 30 years of cold war build up and a lot of steam to let off. DON'T **** WITH THE US!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread