Iraqi aiming an RPG...not for peace activists

V8 SuperCoupe

Established Member
Uh, I suspect that could ruin your day!

If you listen, you can hear the round hit his head. Kind of reminds me of the sound that shooting a peice of wood makes. It has that "hollow knock" sound too it.
I'm not so sure I'd be jumping for joy over people dying, but if you ask for it, by all means I say we deliver it with a bow on top!

Good work and a pat on the back for those guys. They couldn't have waited to much longer to fire eh? LOL!

Skip

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
That is great!!!!

Too bad they didn't pick off the other guys watching one at a time while the camera kept rolling.

Mess with the US & Die like the rest!!!!

afro

Why?
Established Member
LOL OMG what a ****ing idiot ho3...

I really wonder what the people around the camera were yelling at him...probably "WTF are you doing with an RPG in the middle of the street you stupid bastard!!"

Man, terrorist are pretty stupid...

I wouldn't call myself a "liberal" altho I do agree with a bunch of democratic views on things and DO believe we shouldn't have gone to war w/IRAQ....This is addressed to people that think democrats have a "problem" w/something like this....

I may not have agreed w/going to war w/Iraq, but I DO SUPPORT our troops...as does a HIGH MAJORITY of democrats....We are over there now, support the troops...you have to for they are over there on politics not for thier own sake....politics is why they are over there, so of course democrats will support the troops it isn't the troops we have a problem w/it is the politics behind the war....

So I have no problem killing terrorists...if our govt. "did" institute the draft again and I was picked I would go over there and help kill more mofos w/out hesitation....

Again tho, that terrorist was ****ing stupid...

-fro

gatzer

Established Member
Was that 2 in the chest and 1 in the head ?
308 at its finest anyway.

HOOAH ! :beer:

Fried_Ride

Slow ass 4 banger
Established Member
watch closely and you can see his elbow get hit right b 4 the head shot and he falls. It's like his elbow blew up.. teh nasty......

go US

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
someone needs to do a mastercard parody for that....something like RPG $3000. Blue cotton shirt $5.....stupid Iraqi thinking he can outdo American Soldiers only to find his brain on the road...PRICELESS!!!!

Or something to that effect

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by cammer00gt
wonder where in iraq that was and how recent?

not sure...i think broadcast was in french or spanish..any1 know what they are saying?

La muerte = the death or the dead

I think I heard them say "baghdad" in there too..and "terrorist"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread