Ironhand Racing's New IR-122

Status
Not open for further replies.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Ink
Aric you get that fridge stocked up yet? :lol1: And what's the word with Carl? You get anything lined up with him yet?

Carl is 2-3 weeks out.

I think this will get us started. :lol:

IMAG0166.gif

Ironhand

Banned
id like to see the results! IF this does prove worth doing, im in! posi race port/dragon setup already on the car! ive been pushing this eaton to its max! lol, id love to have a simple upgrade like this, but my concern is when and if it proves to be worth doing, how long will it take you to make some of these for those wanting to do this setup? do you have a few on stand by now? or is this the only one? willing to send one out to have someone else willing to test it out?

I have parts to almost put a 2nd one together but a friend of mine might do it. If he falls through then I would be looking at doing a second one on a Cobra or a lightning but it wouldn't be free.

Qwk GT

Established Member
I thought this might be offered as a whole unit or some kind of option to send your blower in.... But after reading some of the posts, can you only do this if you have a posi port or ported blower already?

If we don't have to aleady have a port, and you produce, I'd buy one.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I thought this might be offered as a whole unit or some kind of option to send your blower in.... But after reading some of the posts, can you only do this if you have a posi port or ported blower already?

The larger rotors won't be as effective without a port job. The plan was to do the larger rotors with a Posi race port but I'm sure Cory will become the new porter in town.

ctgreddy

Established Member
I have parts to almost put a 2nd one together but a friend of mine might do it. If he falls through then I would be looking at doing a second one on a Cobra or a lightning but it wouldn't be free.

are you saying you're only doing 2 in total? that blows.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He never said he was only doing two. He said it would be his second one.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member

I understand that.. i was just asking you, if you had extra's yet.. and if you would be willing to let someone else do a comparrison for real world testing.. I would be willing to buy this and do some testing.. BUT, if it doesnt proove itself, i dont wanna be out all the money for purchasing/tuning.. I love the idea!! Just wish we knew how well it performs already.. lol

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I'm actually pretty excited to get this thing strapped on tomorrow... Gonna be some epic shit hopefully.

Ironhand

Banned

The larger rotors won't be as effective without a port job. The plan was to do the larger rotors with a Posi race port but I'm sure Cory will become the new porter in town.

The whole unit will be offered as an option so someone can go from stock to this in one step.

Porting is still being worked on and I believe I have found a solution but we dont need to get ahead of our selfs until a prototype is tested.

are you saying you're only doing 2 in total? that blows.

He never said he was only doing two. He said it would be his second one.

I think he means 2 prototypes

2 PROTOTYPES. I would be wasting time if I made this thread to only sell 1 blower. lol

Any idea if this would work on a Magnum Powers?

It would be close. I would have to have a MP blower in front of me before I could even give you an answer.

I understand that.. i was just asking you, if you had extra's yet.. and if you would be willing to let someone else do a comparrison for real world testing.. I would be willing to buy this and do some testing.. BUT, if it doesnt proove itself, i dont wanna be out all the money for purchasing/tuning.. I love the idea!! Just wish we knew how well it performs already.. lol

That is why we are testing it before it is officially released. I refuse to sell anything without proof that is works, numbers to back up my claims, and the willingness to put it on my own car. If I wont use it on my car then I wont sell it. Period.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Good to see your still thinking outside the box Cory. I like the idea and hope to see some great results.

asierra1

Established Member
If this thing puts out some good numbers, put me next in line on the group buy!

Sent from my iPhone while killing America's enemies with pure awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread