Is a 94 y/o a new record?

440sprint

Established Member
I drove my '13 GT500 to my long time friend's Dad's 94th birthday party Sunday, 4/21. He was a WW II fighter pilot shot down in Italy but made it out! His stories are amazing!

He had to have a ride, but will he survive if I "get it on"? He hobbled up to the passenger side & I helped him get in. Remembering his war bravery, I took him for a real ride when he told me not to hold back! Remember, he's 94 y/o!

He giggled & grinned ear-to-ear the whole ride & would not stop talking about the ride when returning to his party!

Is this a record, or has anyone else showed off their beast with anyone older than a 94 y/o?

IA Shelby

Established Member
I have given my dad for a thrill ride but he is a pup at 79 compared to your dad.

I surely hope I will have the opportunity to give my Dad a ride when he is 94.

Thanks for sharing.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
That's pretty cool. My dad is only 50 and refuses to let me get on it when he's in the car....I am going to reference this story next time I call him a p@ssy lol

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
My dad is also a WWII vet. He was in dive bombers and torpedo planes. I've taken him for a ride but you've got me beat, he was "only" born in 1922. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread