Is it ever ok to hit a woman?

AmnDucky

Established Member
Cliffs: Chick runs across the street yelling "im gonna bite your dick off", and proceeds to bite me. I didnt hit her, just kept throwing her on the ground.

Backstory: walking from one bar to another, I ran past my friend and his wife as they were crossing the street, claiming I won. I hear some chick yell something like "yeah, go you". I yell back "**** yeah, I rule". Suddenly, she starts running at me yelling something. All I hear is the word "dick" so I'm like "**** yeah". She runs into me and puts her head in my crotch. At that point, I decided something wasnt right and pushed her head down. As I'm pushing her head down, she ****ing bites me in the leg. I push her off and realize she is and was screaming "i'm gonna bite your dick off". She gets off the ground and lunges at me again, still screaming. I was always raised never to hit a woman, so when she lunged at me I grabbed her and threw her to the ground. She landed on her back and started crying. Through the crying she gets up and lunges at me again. This went back and forth about 4 times before a friends wife jumped on her. The crazy bitch kicked my friends wife in the head, at which point people had to hold me back. Which is ok because my friends wife punched her in the head several times before the bouncer showed up. The bouncer chased her around the corner and she was gone. Should I have hit her? This is the mark she left:

52c5b0ee.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Hell yeah you should have laid her ass out. Might want to get that bite checked too. Human bites can get infected easy.

AmnDucky

Established Member
Hell yeah you should have laid her ass out. Might want to get that bite checked too. Human bites can get infected easy.

It was through jeans and didnt actually draw blood, just bruising. So I am not too worried about it. Otherwise I would be at the ER, not posting on a forum.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
if I had a nickel for every time this has happened to me
you would still be poor.

OP: yes, under those circumstances it is certainly permissible to hit a bitch. (note I said bitch, once she does those kind of things she is neither a woman nor a lady and all bets are off).

Get that leg checked out and file a police report.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
It was through jeans and didnt actually draw blood, just bruising. So I am not too worried about it. Otherwise I would be at the ER, not posting on a forum.

dude she broke the skin. go to the ER and get, at a minimum, a tetness (sp?) shot.

AmnDucky

Established Member
you would still be poor.

OP: yes, under those circumstances it is certainly permissible to hit a bitch. (note I said bitch, once she does those kind of things she is neither a woman nor a lady and all bets are off).

Get that leg checked out and file a police report.

I considered calling the cops at the time. But I am starting my drive back to CA in 8 days, and she didnt break the skin. So I decided it wasnt worth my time. Last thing I want is for the Air Force to cancel my terminal leave because of a court hearing. I'd rather move home than get justice for her.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
you should have punched her in the stomach, and as she doubled over, kneed her in the face. stupid rabid bitch.

AmnDucky

Established Member
dude she broke the skin. go to the ER and get, at a minimum, a tetness (sp?) shot.

I know the picture makes it look bad, but its all blood blisters. Not a single drop of blood in my leg, jeans, or boxers. And sitting her now, I can scratch it without a scab or anything coming off. Its just a really really bad bruise.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Why was she attacking you to begin with? Was she pissed about something? Maybe its because i'm up late, but I don't think I read anything being mentioned for the reason this chick was feeling hungry.

AmnDucky

Established Member
Why was she attacking you to begin with? Was she pissed about something? Maybe its because i'm up late, but I don't think I read anything being mentioned for the reason this chick was feeling hungry.

I really have no idea. She was sitting at a bus stop across the street until I yelled "**** yeah, I rule". Then she ****ing charged me. One of friends wife (not the one who punched her) tried squaring up with her to get her off me. The crazy bitch said something along the lines of "I'm not mad at you, you're a woman and feel my pain" :??:. It was all extremely weird.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
of course..
Kinda funny you getting pwnt for acting like a clown.. . :lol1:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
you should have punched her in the stomach, and as she doubled over, kneed her in the face. stupid rabid bitch.

the word rabid in there made me LOL.

damn PMS.

self defense. I had a woman clock me over the head with a cast iron skillet one time....shit hurt. she got laid out.

you might want to get that looked at...bites from people can turn out to be pretty nasty infections. you could get very sick, in a bad way.

EPIC STORY THO...ONE FOR THE HALL OF FAME ON SVTP.

i think you left out a few details.

Last edited:

AmnDucky

Established Member
of course..
Kinda funny you getting pwnt for acting like a clown.. . :lol1:

I was acting like a drunk jackass, I dont deny that. I wouldn't argue with someone saying I deserved a smack in the head. But a crazy bitch jumping me and trying to bite my junk off? I dont think anybody deserves that :-D

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
We were all taught never to hit a woman, but if one is trying to bite your dick off, it's probably OK to temporarily suspend that rule, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread