Is it ever ok to hit a woman?

AmnDucky

Established Member
I figured it was downtown. That's where all of the weirdos hang out at night. I grew up in Great Falls and I hate it there.

I'm all freaked out now because my apartment building is like 5 or 6 blocks from Machinery Row. Thats too close to an area where biters exist. I cant move out of here fast enough.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I'm all freaked out now because my apartment building is like 5 or 6 blocks from Machinery Row. Thats too close to an area where biters exist. I cant move out of here fast enough.

Ick, I would NEVER have lived downtown. The apartment we had was on 2nd Ave N out towards the base.

I couldn't wait to move out of there either.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
She just wanted you to PIIHB! That's what all women want, even though they dont admit it....................................................................

AmnDucky

Established Member
Ick, I would NEVER have lived downtown. The apartment we had was on 2nd Ave N out towards the base.

I couldn't wait to move out of there either.

I'm on the very end of 3rd N, across from the park. My building automatically locks at night, thank god.

black 10th vert

Established Member
She just wanted you to PIIHB! That's what all women want, even though they dont admit it....................................................................

:lol: I was just thinking the same thing!:rolling:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I'm on the very end of 3rd N, across from the park. My building automatically locks at night, thank god.

No kidding. Kyle's (my bf) old apartment was on 5th North and 11th street. They actually heard gunshots one night.

I'm sorry you are stationed there. :lol: Are you security forces?

AmnDucky

Established Member
No kidding. Kyle's (my bf) old apartment was on 5th North and 11th street. They actually heard gunshots one night.

I'm sorry you are stationed there. :lol: Are you security forces?

I sleep with my .45 loaded under my bed hahaha. Before this place, I lived on 6th N between 5th st and 6th st. This whole area is sketchy. And no I'm not SF, I'm missile maintenance.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I sleep with my .45 loaded under my bed hahaha. Before this place, I lived on 6th N between 5th st and 6th st. This whole area is sketchy. And no I'm not SF, I'm missile maintenance.

Yeah, I wouldn't live anywhere West of 20th street I don't think. Missile maintenance is better than SF, do you know how long you are stationed in hell?

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
WAIT!!! The zombie Apocalypse can't start now, i don't have my zombie gun yet. It's not fair.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Get checked for Aids. Seriously, if she didn't hurt me, no I would not punch her. If she bites, rules might change.

BTW is that pic your ball sack?

Last edited:

AmnDucky

Established Member
Yeah, I wouldn't live anywhere West of 20th street I don't think. Missile maintenance is better than SF, do you know how long you are stationed in hell?

My final out is Friday, and I start my drive back to CA on sunday :rockon:
Get checked for Aids. Seriously, if she didn't hurt me, no I would not punch her. If she bites, rules might change.

BTW is that pic your ball sack?

The odds of me getting AIDS are so beyond slim thats its not worth the needle prick. And no, thats not my ball sack, thats my leg :lol1:

Drazga

Established Member
its amazing what true blood and twilight did to this country. a bunch of idiots IMO. maybe darwinism is really at work and we just dont know it. :shrug:

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
In my humble opinion she is just aking for a ruff ****ing to reming her of her place in society.

You know the kind where you actually choke the shit out of her while you ****'er, depriving her of O2 while at the same time SMACKING the hell out of her and then spit on her face as you leave her there gasping for air as she just splashed her juices all over the bed thinking "WTF just happen that was amazing!".

gigitty, I got a semi

Users who are viewing this thread