Is it ever ok to hit a woman?

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
you would still be poor.

OP: yes, under those circumstances it is certainly permissible to hit a bitch. (note I said bitch, once she does those kind of things she is neither a woman nor a lady and all bets are off).

Get that leg checked out and file a police report.
This. For real get your leg checked out too.

snake134

633709016063717260-TheZombieFoodPyramid.jpg

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
so wait a second, she went after your junk ---------which could be considered sexual assualt.........and you did just grab her by the boobs and titty-twist a few times?
.....sounds like a perfect opportunity to me for some feel-for-a-feel.......

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The most I have ever done when a bitch goes nuts is either restrain them or drag them out from wherever im at. Some times I have just walked away.

I had it happened to me that a bitch went crazy and started kicking me while I was sitting down on the floor, it didnt hurt and it was kinda funny to me at the time, so I just wooped out my cell and recorded it.

Not really true man, the bitch that was swinging at me knocked a guy out cold, and he was a like maybe 6' 190lbs.

Glad my buddy isn't dating her anymore, bitch was ****ing rowdy!

Man, no offense but your buddy must have been a big pussy....

:lol1:
+2

See you guys in a couple years when the world is empty and I just drive around NY in my GT500....

This got many lolz...

so wait a second, she went after your junk ---------which could be considered sexual assualt.........and you did just grab her by the boobs and titty-twist a few times?
.....sounds like a perfect opportunity to me for some feel-for-a-feel.......

Damn pervert!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Man, no offense but your buddy must have been a big pussy....

haha, well the guy she knocked out wasn't a buddy of mine, just a bar regular.

Honestly though, she throws punches like a guy and she hit him square in the temple pretty damn hard. It wasn't like they were fighting, the guy wasn't expecting it at all.

She's a good looking broad but don't let her appearance deceive you, the bitch is ****ing hostile. :rolling: I'm willing to bet a lot of you woulda been stunned if not went down from a hit like that when not expecting it. :)

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
In that case, yeah, I probably would have hit her. Not to scare you or anything because that bite doesn't look bad, but if a woman I didn't know tried to bite me, I'd be more afraid of HIV or something. I probably would have done what you did- throw the bitch to the ground and let your buddy's wife handle it.

Edit: It sounds like she was one of those woman's rights activists. I would have beat the shit out of her and gave her a shirt to iron.

holyyy **** lmmfao. i just found my new sig quote until the end of time.

Common

Established Member
-She brought you a cold lunch
-Switched the tv off in the middle of the supebowl deciding football kick
-Didnt iron your shirt when you requested it

...........oh and trying to bite your junk off.

All solid reasons to layeth the smack down. They want equal rights, well, let them have equal liabilities. When you run around like a rabid skank and assualt people, you are liable to get knocked the **** out just like a grown man.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I would have grabbed a hand and taken her down to the ground and restrained her.

If I was hammer drunk then she mighta gotten a open hand slap.

DevilSun

Established Member
I consider getting your boys or sausage bitten off to be serious. Baby powder, open hand face slap her zombified ass to the ground.

As to whoever got hit by a cast iron skillet, that's LOL crazy redneck shit too :)

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
the word rabid in there made me LOL.

damn PMS.

self defense. I had a woman clock me over the head with a cast iron skillet one time....shit hurt. she got laid out.

i think you left out a few details.
I had basically the same thing except I got a unbreakable plate broken over my head with a nice skull fracture and a great cut and I walked at least 75 feet and sat down in a chair in the living room and her mom got me some ice in a dishcloth I and don't remember much after that and I slept until the next day; so if I get a brush cut or shave my head it's VERY noticeable [teach me argue w/ a part IRISH/MEXICAN woman for five hours straight]. <----Advice DON'T do that shit w/ a LATINA woman and the crap you can pull on a white gal DON'T EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO DO IT TO A LATINA WOMAN BECAUSE YOU'LL END UP SINGING W/ THE VIENNA BOYS CHOIR PERMANENTLY IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO SURVIVE THE ORDEAL!>

Users who are viewing this thread