Is my House Haunted: Poll: SVTP will decide.

Is My House Haunted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I was going to make a smart ass comment about leaving milk and cookies out to see if they get eaten but after looking at that spooky ass box that looks like it radiates bad ju ju I would give it to someone and see if cray shit starts happening at their house.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Klay

Established Member
Why would a demon use a broom and wedding ring for bitch shenanigans.

I have atleast 2 bibles in every single room of the house. Theres one on my headboard now.

Whats it gonna do next? Scratch me? If that isnt some real bitch stuff right there. Thats what chicks do when they fight. Scratch each other. Real manly there ghost.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I don't want to turn this into a religious debate but Revvv is correct. Ghost of humans don't exist, on earth at least. Demons or fallen angels do though. The reason it may not be that bad now is because they don't always want to just scare you. They want to deceive you. What better way to do that then to make you think 1. You're crazy, 2. It's just a harmless ghost. You then let your guard down and it increases the activity. Bibles or other holy relics don't protect against anything on their own. It is rather the power of God itself that will protect you and your wife.

My advice, if you are saved and have the holy spirit in you, cast it out in Jesus name. If you aren't saved though, it would be best to call a pastor or priest to cast it out. Either way, don't allow it stay. Things will get worse one way another if you don't do anything. I've had my fair share of experiences with demons, I wouldn't mess around with this.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Lay off the acid bro! just kidding. I've had a few weird things happen in my house as well and in my gf's house. Dump the house asap!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Why would a demon use a broom and wedding ring for bitch shenanigans.

I have atleast 2 bibles in every single room of the house. Theres one on my headboard now.

Whats it gonna do next? Scratch me? If that isnt some real bitch stuff right there. Thats what chicks do when they fight. Scratch each other. Real manly there ghost.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app
The Bible itself is nothing more than a book containing 66 letters and documents. The Bible may be God's written Word to us, but the Bible itself is an inanimate object.

The Bible is useless without reading, knowing, understanding, and placing faith in the words we have been given. Your knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and faith is where the power of God can be found.

As for why demons do the things they do; they want to be a distraction. They want to cause fear. They would like you to believe and accept false analogies and omit God.

This is a simple definition without quoting scripture.

I guess a demon could scratch you if it wanted to. Angels are documented within the Bible manifested in human form. They even ate meals.

Demons are recorded Biblically to posses people. Nothing has changed. Demons are still devious, evil, and looking to cause harm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I also agree with the biblical comments. The book of the bible is not the power it is the holy spirit that lives in the believers. If you are saved you can bind the demon by the power of Jesus.

I read something a long time ago about people that were having alien abductions and the people that were born again called the name of Jesus and they said the experience ended immediately.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
As far as scratches go. I have been scratched and slapped by something that was other worldly. As @Revvv said if its on Earth walking around, it wasn’t one of us.

I lived in an apartment that was haunted with the blinds moving all the time and we saw shadow figures multiple times. Sage was burned and we went through the place multiple times. The figure went so far as to stand behind me (im 6’2 and it was bigger than me) when my wife took a photo of me. It was vwry clear in the picture. The cat and dog were scared of the bathroom and would avoid it like the plague. The dog would bark at the bathroom and tuck tail and run and the cat would run by it and not go inside.

Moved out of there and into a trailer out in the country. The owner was an old man who come to find out was weird and dangerous. While there the cat would play with an unseen person and stuff would constantly move. The scariest thing was when the closest door knob turned and opened the door and a figure was staring me eye to eye. One morning on my way to work i had an disembodied voice called out to me aggressively and i searched high and low, with no where to hide i knew nobody was physically there. My wife was home alone one day when a child ran through the house.

I was working in the prisons at the time and things were tough at home. A lot of stress was inside of me at the time and things were feeding off of it. I am a religious man and let myself be open to seeing and got more than I bargained for.

CV355

_
Established Member
Ohhh this is a cool thread. OP, you definitely have a phenomenon going on and I believe you 100%. Even if it isn't "ghosts," there are unseen electrical phenomena that occur in both the air around us and even in our brains, and we still don't understand them. We sometimes attribute unknown science to supernatural. Are you religious at all?

I'm not sure what I believe about the supernatural, but I have a very open mind about it, having experienced some weird things myself. What I'm going to write out here is 100% the truth. People might think I'm nuts here, but I promise this is the truth, and I even offer a "realistic theory" behind it to show I'm not some schitzo nutcase. A similar instance happened to a family member 10 years prior.

2008:
I woke up in the middle of the night and could not move, was completely panicked, and felt adrenaline rushing. Part of me realized this was sleep paralysis though I had never experienced it before. As the panic increased, I saw a shadow appear from the left side of my room, move to next to me, stare, then slowly exit the room through the other door. I snapped out of it, felt the panic subside, and then saw something horrifying. The door was open. (theory, SP + sleepwalking)

I couldn't sleep for the next two nights. A few weeks or possibly months later, I was walking to my room, went to open the door, and couldn't. Something was blocking it. I thought it may just be the stupid cylinder not pulling the deadbolt back as it sometimes did during humid weather. I finally pushed it open, and something slammed the door back on me, knocking me against the stairs. At this point I knew something weird was going on. (theory, deadbolt got stuck, microseizure / headrush, lost balance?)

Here's where it gets weirder, like insanely bizarre. A few years prior, I had callously thrown away some keepsakes while in a heated argument with family. I later regretted it and lost sleep. Fast forward to 2008, I kept getting interference with wifi and decided to run ethernet cable up to the hub. I lifted ceiling panels in the corner, stuck a flashlight up there and, I'm not kidding, found the keepsakes I had thrown away. It's ok if you don't believe me, I'm still perplexed to this day. (theory: NOPE)

Fast Forward to 2012:

I lived alone for a year, doing nothing but working late hours, getting home, and practicing guitar, playing video games, and reading articles and documentaries on Biblical prophecies and such. I started having sleep trouble again. As days went on, I was having sleep paralysis every few days. It got to a point where if I so much as laid down on my bed, boom, I could feel pressure, I'd stiffen up, and panic would set in. I attributed it to stress and lack of sleep. (theory: Stress)

Around this time, an acquaintance from high school reached out to me. Mind you, I lived 800 miles away, and hadn't talked with him in probably 8 years, which made this even more interesting. He was in ministry and explained that something weird was going on in his family. He explained that they started having very similar instances to what OP described. His children were often complaining about weird noises and started drawing odd pictures like a stereotypical horror movie trope. He then noticed that there were spots appearing in pictures he'd take of his family, regardless of the camera he used. He told me that it started happening when he started focusing on... Biblical prophecies, specifically Revelations. I explained that the same thing happened with me. He and I shared some of our findings, particularly fascinated by drawing comparisons between figurative elements in scripture and real-world events that fit prophecies. Even if we were completely wrong or unoriginal, it still had a neat and somewhat terrifying "uncovering a mystery" feeling to it.

During this time, the SP got worse and I started hearing things at night. One night, I heard a door slam shut, which shook the room above. I had a .45 in my nightstand, which I swept the house with, finding that my kitchen dinette set was moved, chair knocked over, and molding cracked around the door. I took pictures, I can dig them up when I get home. I was totally shaken but I needed sleep, so I went back to bed. A few hours later, I woke up, damn SP again, but this time it was different. I wasn't paralyzed. I stood up, the panic got unimaginably worse- it felt like something was about to rush at me, or crash through a wall in my house. I grabbed the .45, like that would help, and stood there. Even though I was panicking, I still respect firearm safety and would NEVER negligently discharge a firearm. I had dealt with a break-in several years prior, so that's almost what I expected. The panic lasted for what felt like 10 minutes, and I started hearing echoing booms from outside (which I later determined was Exploding Head Syndrome, which while is rare and still a phenomenon, is scientifically recognized and attributed to stress- hearing the heartbeat as senses are amplified in "fight or flight."). The booms got louder, and louder. I screamed "God help me!" and it went away completely. It hasn't returned since. I am not kidding.

The next day, I reached out to that friend and he never replied.

I attribute most of it to stress, sleep paralysis, sleep deprivation, living alone, and what I later found out might be microseizures.

Neat though, right?

OP, I know a lot of people think it does nothing, but it's worth trying to pray. Even if my weird experiences were just stupid brain glitches, it's still interesting that praying for help... helped.

One suggestion? Put trail cams or motion sensors up if you truly believe this is a phenomenon. You can buy cheap ones on eBay.

I
I read something a long time ago about people that were having alien abductions and the people that were born again called the name of Jesus and they said the experience ended immediately.

Just saw this post after posting mine. Wow.

Most people say they feel an evil presence or smell something like sulfer.

We dont. Dont feel or smell anything. Other than my farts.

Iron. That's what I smelled. The "theory" is small nosebleeds from increased blood pressure.

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
not sure why they would choose me, or us. I have changed my life in the last 15 years or so. I will not use the word religious, But i am a very spiritual person. I have accepted Jesus Christ into my heart and have a close relationship with God. We pray a lot. we live a believers life. I play in my churches praise band. That being said, I seriously dont feel anything evil or demonic from this. My hairs never stand up and nothing has happened that makes me fear living here. Its just weird shit that cant logically be explained. I am sitting alone now, at my desk and dont have an eery feeling one bit. I know that because I am a child of God, that I can not be harmed physically and maybe thats why I do not have any fear from this. Its just amusing.

not turning the thread into a religious debate, just throwing that out there.

11sec Guy

Established Member
Wyze Cam on amazon for 25.00 night vision all the bells and whistles. I have two in my house. They will start recording when they sense sound or motion. I have caught some weird noises on my camera of loud bangs and weird shadow moments at around 3am a few times

CV355

_
Established Member
not sure why they would choose me, or us. I have changed my life in the last 15 years or so. I will not use the word religious, But i am a very spiritual person. I have accepted Jesus Christ into my heart and have a close relationship with God. We pray a lot. we live a believers life. I play in my churches praise band. That being said, I seriously dont feel anything evil or demonic from this. My hairs never stand up and nothing has happened that makes me fear living here. Its just weird shit that cant logically be explained. I am sitting alone now, at my desk and dont have an eery feeling one bit. I know that because I am a child of God, that I can not be harmed physically and maybe thats why I do not have any fear from this. Its just amusing.

not turning the thread into a religious debate, just throwing that out there.

Seriously, try praying.

From an "entertainment value only" perspective, sometimes I enjoy reading about the occult. Some of those who subscribe to demonology, Qabalic writings, etc (I do not), believe that there are many demons that, while not all are malicious, toy with mortals. They can supposedly be called upon to provide material wealth, power, etc in exchange for servitude, recruitment, or "soul binding." Lesser key of Solomon, Goetia, etc are examples of those works.

Somewhat interesting considering the fact that there is extremely strong circumstantial evidence that many in the US government and elite celebrities partake in occult. Much of it is centered around abusing children, self mutilation, torture, and sex, or any combination.

It's a sick and twisted world. I'm not saying that this is what you're dealing with, but it's more of a "the more you know" sort of thing.

Also, this thread is fascinating me. I got 1 hour of sleep last night and reading this has me all energetic

scott_0

Established Member
definitely need a camera asap! we need to see this shit, as long as youre not bullshitting us, you definitely have a spirit on your hands, a friendly prankster type for the time being lol.........go ahead and keep yelling at it

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
definitely need a camera asap! we need to see this shit, as long as youre not bullshitting us, you definitely have a spirit on your hands, a friendly prankster type for the time being lol.........go ahead and keep yelling at it

absolutely 100% not bullshitting you by the slightest. These events occur. its not an every night thing. its maybe twice a month.

CV355

_
Established Member
Interesting that it targets your wedding ring and the kitchen. Seems like a jealous little bugger.

Do some dick helicopters in the living room while screaming "this is for you, ghostie!"

You might just scare it away for good. Or, you get a new friend. Either way, win/win.

If I ever come back as a ghost, I'm planning on the following:
  • Drawing phalluses everywhere. "Damnit! That dick-drawing ghost is back."
  • Do a ghostly poetry slam in Steve Buscemi's voice
  • Flip toilet paper rolls around
  • Draw pentagrams on floors with ketchup and put a picture of Nic Cage in the middle
  • Change every radio station to the Spanish channel, or the Safety Dance
  • Pour water into a toilet, flush, put the seat down, turn on the faucet, turn off the faucet, close the door
  • Clean things, randomly. That'd confuse the hell out of someone.
  • Bring someone a beer. Imagine sitting on a couch and a drink comes hovering in for you.

Last edited:

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
Interesting thread.

I've only experienced three weird moment in my life.

Number 1
I was about 15-16 in my room playing XBOX Live with a few friends and had a Turtle Beach headset on. Behind my TV stand I had a big bulletin board with drawings, and a calendar. My parents house was built in the late 1860's and has an abstract about an inch thick. It was bout 3 am when I felt a very cold breeze and my calendar did a complete 360. It was mounted on a big thumb tack. I stood up, said "what the ****?" then went back to playing.

Number 2
One winter I went sledding up the street with my friend. We were 14. 2 blocks up the hill from my house was an old high school called the ECC, that was 3 stories high. We would always go sledding down next to the steps. Well we got cold and wanted to go inside. My mom ran a daycare in the basement of the place and helped with the preschool upstairs. We said what are the odds that it's unlocked. We tried the front door and sure enough. We go inside to warm up and we hear people talking, like they're having a meeting. Not one car in the parking lot. We search the ENTIRE building and find nothing. We could even make out words like "school board" and "auditorium". We heard "auditorium" and went straight there and found nothing but a plastic John Deere peddle tractor. That's when we turned and ran out. We were in there 15 minute ago and that tractor wasn't there.

Number 3
When my mom ran the daycare in the basement of the ECC I would walk there from school because it was only 2 blocks away. I stayed late with my brother one day and we went to the gym witch had a big walk around balcony. We were riding those John Deere tractors when a tricycle literally rolled out and hit my brothers tractor. He thought I did it. We argued for a little bit then he realized from where I was standing there was no way I could've pushed it. We start riding again and a basket ball flew to the ground from the balcony. There was nobody up there. There's a chain link fence around the balcony. We said NOPE and got out. Went back and just played with toy cars while my mom worked and the TV and radio came on randomly. Told my mom and she said it happens all the time. We thought nothing of it.

I do believe OP. I would get a cheap trail cam or two.

Users who are viewing this thread