Is my House Haunted: Poll: SVTP will decide.

Is My House Haunted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Super creepy dude. Surprised your dog didn't react to the precense in your room.
My dog would come and get me up to deal with the issue. 7lbs beast.
IMG_nukwk3.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll tell a quick, somewhat related story.... when I was on patrol we would get DOA calls all the freaking time. When people die under a doctor's care they don't need to be picked up by the ME because the doctor was contacted and would sign the death certificate. That meant the family had to contact a funeral home who would come to thier home, or wherever, and remove the body.
So I started asking the funeral home employees who come and get the bodies if they believed in ghosts. I asked this question over the span of a few years. All but 1 single guy said yes and then followed thier answer with a story. Just an interesting bit of info for ya

People die at home and funeral directors believe in ghosts. Is there more to the story when someone or perhaps you saw a ghost?

Four Door SVT

Established Member
My mother gave me a deck of cards my grandmother had in a dresser drawer, they were wrapped in a cloth. A couple nights later I woke up from a deep sleep to see an image of my grandmother walking and bumping into the foot of the bed. I yelled peace be with you and have never had anything like that happen again. The image was very recognizable.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I get a ton of my internet reading done from this one website alone. From current events like politics to ghost stories. It's all on here. ha

I had a good story my parents told me but too lazy to type it out now. I'll see later on if I can rally.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
People die at home and funeral directors believe in ghosts. Is there more to the story when someone or perhaps you saw a ghost?

I'm not quite following you. Yes, people die at home sometimes and yes, in my experience, most funeral home staff I have asked said they believe in ghosts. Yes, I've seen ghost and I think Demi Moore was hot in that movie

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
When you die your gone, zip,zero, nada. Overactive imaginations and sub harmonics from weather events making people see shit that ain't there.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Never witnessed anything myself but find the supernatural fascinating.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I'm pretty sure we have ghosts too! I can home early and heard moaning from our bedroom! I then heard what sounded like the back door slam! When I opened the door, there was ghost slim all over plastic that was on the bed! I believe OP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao. Damn ghosts

Users who are viewing this thread