Is this a good price?

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Sorry guys, I don't know a whole lot about this era of mustangs. There is a 2003 Cobra near me with 9,700 original miles. Immaculate condition. Guy is asking 19,500 or best offer. I am interested in the car since it has always been garage kept and obviously has low miles. I messaged him a couple questions about the car being stock or tuned. I can almost guarantee the answer will be totally stock and unmolested.

Last edited:

fr03cobra

Established Member
Make sure all the TSB's were done. Ticking head problem, rear end leaking ect. Mine got a new transmission at 8k miles due to hard to shift in first and reverse. G/L

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Make sure all the TSB's were done. Ticking head problem, rear end leaking ect. Mine got a new transmission at 8k miles due to hard to shift in first and reverse. G/L

Is there a compiled list of the TSBs so I know what all to ask the seller? Sorry guys, total Terminator newb.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Go get it before he changes his mind.

Report back tomorrow with good news and pictures.

HandBanana

Established Member
BUY IT! Phenomenal deal. That would seall in a more populated market for 25-26k easy. That picture is amazing btw, love Montana.

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
Buy it dude!!! I just paid $25,000 for mine in 2012 with 3000 miles on it. My car is a 2003 SB Convertible.

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
Really on a 10 year old car?

Any TSB ford will fix if not done, for free if it was a free TSB. For the head tick any car 10 years old is SOL!

Rear end leaking..... dont worry easy fix for the price of the car your buying.

timbo3282

Established Member
That is a fantastic deal. If you truly want the car I'd jump on it because it won't last long at that price.

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Gonna go look at it tomorrow. If it truly is clean and unmolested, I may just be moving things around in the garage. If I back out, I will pass on my findings and the contact info to all that have been asking. I will even take more pictures if I decline the car.

timbo3282

Established Member
Gonna go look at it tomorrow. If it truly is clean and unmolested, I may just be moving things around in the garage. If I back out, I will pass on my findings and the contact info to all that have been asking. I will even take more pictures if I decline the car.

Please do - I know there are many SVTP members looking for another or a replacement Terminator Cobra. If I were not married I'd be buying that one myself. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread