is this rice?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Honestly I would raise the rear a bit, it does look alittle off. It's already low as shit so I dont think lowering the front would look right honestly lol. But yes...the headlights are rice :beer:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
the good thing,., is the rear are coil overs.,. so raising it will be easy :-D
thanks for all the comments and saving me from rice.,., I was thinking it was a bmw look but I wasn't sure :thumbsup:

txyaloo

Established Member
the good thing,., is the rear are coil overs.,. so raising it will be easy :-D
thanks for all the comments and saving me from rice.,., I was thinking it was a bmw look but I wasn't sure :thumbsup:

It is a BMW look...on BMWs. It became rice in 2001 when every kid bought clone lights for their ricemobiles.

6spd

Established Member
retrofit is definitely the only way to go, even then i would never hook up the halos because: 1) it looks dumb on a mustang, its not a BMW. 2) it looks dumb on a mustang, its not a BMW. :beer:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
:-D should still look good
IMAG0095.jpg

Maybe it's the angle but it looks like your running to different size tires? 18 rear 17 front? If so maybe try thinner side wall tire like your rear would even it out.........Maybe they are the same and the angle just looks weird????

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Maybe it's the angle but it looks like your running to different size tires? 18 rear 17 front? If so maybe try thinner side wall tire like your rear would even it out.........Maybe they are the same and the angle just looks weird????

I see that too. I think he's running two different sidewalls.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Lower the front by removing the isos like said above. It should lower the front a few mm that would make it look just right.

Users who are viewing this thread