It's coming!!! August issue 12.25 @117

fastblkmach1

Established Member
Finally jman is banned, I rarely post but this was definately some good news. 03dohc good job on the ban :beer: but honeslty what took you so long? :shrug:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
IF HE'S REALLY BANNED, THANK YOU!!! :bowdown: :banana: Now, can you dump the thread I started in Smack Down, I DONT WANT TO GIVE HIM ANY REASON TO BITCH HE'S BANNED!!! :lol1:

Last edited:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
thankyou! That guy was annoying, and only listened to himself.

Eleanor666

Banned
fastblkmach1 said:
Finally jman is banned, I rarely post but this was definately some good news. 03dohc good job on the ban :beer: but honeslty what took you so long? :shrug:

Sorry to bust your bubble but im not banned apparently im smarter then you give me credit for since i am on here again when yall tryed banning me sorry didnt work. It is so easy to get back on here if i get banned took me 2 minutes comeon losers not only do i know more about the shelby then any of you do but i am smarter then you also and i dont use puntuation marks what a shock. lol But yeah i would like to see you ban me again that was funny and if i get banned i know how to get back on no problem but yall are boring little whiney babys when someone calls you name you go and complain to the adminastrator. And when i do get banned again which i know i will i would watch out cause the next time i get on here i wont tell you its me and guess what i really do know how to use puntuations and periods and queston marks i did that to irritate you losers. And i have tons of friends with computers so its simple to get back on here so dont worry if you try stopping me from my computer i can just use one theres. :lol1: What a bunch of losers actually think you can ban me how funny. Ok class is over for today losers your teacher the JMAN needs some sleep but i promise you ill be back on with a different name to irritate you some more. lol

Viperluke

Established Member
sawman70 said:
Suddenly I am bored. Can anyone just spout off stupidity so I can feel at home.

I think Jman was probably the most coherent, well versed poster this board has ever seen. I'm just sad we never got to see a technical tit for tat, between Jman and Fourcam.

Established Member
There is no taking away from this car's potential, but I wonder how fast my '03 would run if I spent an additional 6K in mods. I still believe Ford really missed the mark with this car. A lighter vehicle with better weight distribution and improved IRS would have made a better performer in all measures.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
LOL..
The one good thing about Jman's posts.. Its doesnt matter what his screen name is, or who he comes back as.. We will always be able to easily and instantly recognize his diatribes.

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
Mean Machine said:
Jman Rules Jman Rules Who Do You People Think Your Dealing With I Will Keep Coming On And On Sorry You Wont Get Rid Of Me No Matter How Hard You Try.
Jman sounds like herpes :loser:

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
JDsfastGN said:
why would u say that? I run 11.40s at 117-118.... If that car pulled a high 1.7 and only ran a 12.25 at that trap that would be horrible. Looks like a 2.0-2.1 to me.
you're forgetting the weight of the car. Heavier cars tend to trap higher when running the same ET with the same '60 as their acceleration after the launch is less than at the big end when weight is less of a factor. I went 12.18 @ 113 with slicks, but I imagine I'd trap about 116 with street tires, but I'd probably only run a 12.6. Which is why I say that 60' must have been really good for street tires.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Mean Machine said:
Jman Rules Jman Rules Who Do You People Think Your Dealing With I Will Keep Coming On And On Sorry You Wont Get Rid Of Me No Matter How Hard You Try.

You know you're nothing more then shit under the sole of peoples shoes, don't you? Why don't you be a man an act like one, instead of some asshole retarded F'N kid. Where I grew up we knew how to take care of people like you, and trust me, you would have been on top on peoples list of shit that needed to be dealt with. Don't you have any pride, or is making yourself look like an asshole your hobby? Excuse me, with you it's no hobby or mistake, you're such a dick, it must be your profession.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
firemanmike said:
You know you're nothing more then shit under the sole of peoples shoes, don't you? Why don't you be a man an act like one, instead of some asshole retarded F'N kid. Where I grew up we knew how to take care of people like you, and trust me, you would have been on top on peoples list of shit that needed to be dealt with. Don't you have any pride, or is making yourself look like an asshole your hobby? Excuse me, with you it's no hobby or mistake, you're such a dick, it must be your profession.

See you're trying to reason with the unreasonable. This kid is more than just an idiot he is certifiably retarded. My guess is even the kids on the short bus made fun of him.

Firemanmike you are too good a man to waste time on this guy. He will be banned shortly and then we can go about our lives with out worry or loss of IQ points when stumbling over one of Jmans' responses. :beer:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Dave01M3 said:
Here's a novel idea...just ignore him...

(John Madden Voice) Here's a guy who has a great idea, and when you have a great idea, it is something that is good.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
So IMO the big advantage with the GT500 over the 03 cobra at the track in stock trim would be the live axle. I wonder what an 03/04 cobra would have pulled in stock trim if Ford had give it a stick between it's wheels.

-Jeff

Yeah and don't forget there's weight savings as well. I think the weight of this car is a big mistake on ford's part. They should have put an all Aluminum engine in, even if it is smaller displacement. An aluminum block 5.0L would have been bad a$$. If this car would have come in at around 3500 lbs, it would be really smoking the competition.

Fourcam330

Established Member
speeddemon2000 said:
Yeah and don't forget there's weight savings as well. I think the weight of this car is a big mistake on ford's part. They should have put an all Aluminum engine in, even if it is smaller displacement. An aluminum block 5.0L would have been bad a$$. If this car would have come in at around 3500 lbs, it would be really smoking the competition.

An Al block 5.0L would have been great, before it ingested itself.

Users who are viewing this thread