It's coming!!! August issue 12.25 @117

07 Shelby

Established Member
99gtstinger said:
im sorry i hurt your boyfriends feelings..anyways..since the exchange rate between us and canada is damn near shit..why in the hell would you spend 110k canadian (about 100k us) when you could climb over the border and buy it for well under 85k us (93k canadian)?? that's just retarded like your argument that the shelby is gods creation or whatever stupid shit you were saying..

shelby sucks..it should've and could've been better..stick it in your boyfriends ass and smoke it :whine:

Jeeze, at least you're informed enough about Canada and it's exchange rates, to know why its ridiculous for any Canadian to Buy a Z06 up here! Good on You!! Are you sure you aren't a Canadian living down South in a dress. FYI, I've bought my last two vehicles in the US and imported.
By the way, Blockbuster called and they claim you have a late return on Brokeback Mountain? :pop:

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
sawman70 said:
and it is a non issue. 12.67 in a car designed errr reconfigured over 4 years ago on a 25 year old chassis costing 34k. Now a car designed on a brand new chassis 4 years later with a 110 hp advantage costing 7 more thousand and it beats it by 4 tenths IN FACTORY TRIM. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT TIRES, WE ARE TALKING FACTORY TRIM. Now if you guys don't see where some guys see a problem you are blind or in denial. Yes it is a great car, yes it is faster than the 03, some guys just wanted more.
i think you are the blind one. there is one small factor that ever so slightly affects the weight difference, THE CAR IS BIGGER! in every single dimension it is bigger, length, width, highth, wheelbase(which really wouldnt make a difference, but the fact being). QUIT BITCHING ABOUT THE WEIGHT, AS CHUNKS OF STEEL GET BIGGER THEY WEIGH MORE. sorry if its a new concept.

03DOHC

Established Member
jman345 said:
Sorry i didnt know this was a puntuation and period fourm i thought this was a car fourm well what do you know it is a car forum.
It isn't, however, being a forum, it is for sharing ideas. One cannot effectively communicate ideas when one uses sentences without punctuation. I don't think anyone expects perfect spelling or punctuation......nevermind. It is so painful to read your posts that my eyes are now bleeding.

Please chill out. We've been over this via PM and you didn't listen. The complaints continue to come in about you and frankly, I am getting tired of it.

Viperluke

Established Member
jman345 said:
...the cobra if it wasnt a piece of shit how come people are getting rid of it to get the shelby? Lesson is over for today grasshopper. lol

Where else can you get entertainment like this? :bowdown: :pop:

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
99gtstinger said:
im actually chill as hell..i was giggling the entire time i was typing..its just stupid how you keep rambling the same incoherent shit over and over again..just end it dude..your argument half way through was retarded..shelby could be better...

im sorry i hurt your boyfriends feelings..anyways..since the exchange rate between us and canada is damn near shit..why in the hell would you spend 110k canadian (about 100k us) when you could climb over the border and buy it for well under 85k us (93k canadian)?? that's just retarded like your argument that the shelby is gods creation or whatever stupid shit you were saying..

shelby sucks..it should've and could've been better..stick it in your boyfriends ass and smoke it :whine:

Before you namecall, do some RESEARCH !!!! It's not that simple to buy current vehicles and simply bring them over. I did, so I know !!!!!! Sure, our dollar is strong and I'd love to come over and spend $65k u.s. on the Z06 but CAN'T !!!!! Just like our Shelby which we are getting more than the u.s. per dealer (only SVT dealers sell them here) but they can not be exported to the u.s. Clear enough??????????

jman345

Banned
03DOHC said:
It isn't, however, being a forum, it is for sharing ideas. One cannot effectively communicate ideas when one uses sentences without punctuation. I don't think anyone expects perfect spelling or punctuation......nevermind. It is so painful to read your posts that my eyes are now bleeding.

Please chill out. We've been over this via PM and you didn't listen. The complaints continue to come in about you and frankly, I am getting tired of it.

You said it viperluke where else can you get entertainment like this? :lol: :pop:

jman345

Banned
firemanmike said:
[/COLOR]

Who's LAUGHING? Haven't you noticed, everybody.
:lol:
You got that right i am laughing my ass off cause not one person can tell me where i have been wrong about the shelby thats whats funny. You rice guys are pure entertainment us mustang people have been making fun of yall for years.

jman345

Banned
fordification said:
what other cars have consistantly ran 12.2? for spec comparison.

I think you mean what other cars can run a 12.2 stock for a msrp price of 43 grand none that i know of. And nobody wants to compare the C6 to the shelby but who here if they got a shelby and where at a stop light and a C6 pulled up next to you wouldnt race him i rest my case.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
i think you are the blind one. there is one small factor that ever so slightly affects the weight difference, THE CAR IS BIGGER! in every single dimension it is bigger, length, width, highth, wheelbase(which really wouldnt make a difference, but the fact being). QUIT BITCHING ABOUT THE WEIGHT, AS CHUNKS OF STEEL GET BIGGER THEY WEIGH MORE. sorry if its a new concept.

Where in my post did I say anything about weight??

I did not even complain about the car. I just stated some people wanted more for the technology and cash.

Are you Jman's dad??

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
jman345 said:
I think you mean what other cars can run a 12.2 stock for a msrp price of 43 grand none that i know of. And nobody wants to compare the C6 to the shelby but who here if they got a shelby and where at a stop light and a C6 pulled up next to you wouldnt race him i rest my case.

what case? you have been spitting incoherent words for the last 2 weeks now. no one understands you. that must be your plan though, since you have no knowledge of anything that we did not know about this car 6 months ago. :burn:

is this too hard for you to understand, or do i need to type in your shorthand before you can comprehend anything? :beer:

Last edited:

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
jman345 said:
:lol:
You got that right i am laughing my ass off cause not one person can tell me where i have been wrong about the shelby thats whats funny. You rice guys are pure entertainment us mustang people have been making fun of yall for years.

You call the 03 Cobra a piece of shit and then call yourself a Mustang guy?

You are a ricer, it is in your blood my friend, you have no car but you inflame others by talking bad about theirs. You have no knowledge of anything even remotely technical. You are a simpleton who knows nothing other than what is posted by others. You repeat it at nausium and have nearly made me hate the GT500, because if you like it, it has to suck.

I know you will not understand most of this, so I do not anticipate a response.

And to everyone else, he joined on June 3rd and has over 300 posts. All of them idioitc and inflamatory, but 300 posts in 11 days. My guess is mom and dad are at work and school got out on June 2.

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
sawman70 said:
You call the 03 Cobra a piece of shit and then call yourself a Mustang guy?

You are a ricer, it is in your blood my friend, you have no car but you inflame others by talking bad about theirs. You have no knowledge of anything even remotely technical. You are a simpleton who knows nothing other than what is posted by others. You repeat it at nausium and have nearly made me hate the GT500, because if you like it, it has to suck.

I know you will not understand most of this, so I do not anticipate a response.

And to everyone else, he joined on June 3rd and has over 300 posts. All of them idioitc and inflamatory, but 300 posts in 11 days. My guess is mom and dad are at work and school got out on June 2.

Unfortunately he will reply, by making 3 , 4 sometimes 5 post all within minutes of each other. ADD, its a terrible thing. Being retarded on top of it only makes it worse :thumbsup:

miniSHO

Established Member
Please ban jman345. This thread could of been 3 pages shorter if we didn't have to filter through his multiple BS posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDsfastGN

Established Member
04azuremach said:
I'd like to know the short time of that 12.25 cause it's GOT to be a low 1.8 or high 1.7 to run that with only a 117 trap on stock tires!

why would u say that? I run 11.40s at 117-118.... If that car pulled a high 1.7 and only ran a 12.25 at that trap that would be horrible. Looks like a 2.0-2.1 to me.

GTWill

Established Member
JDsfastGN said:
why would u say that? I run 11.40s at 117-118.... If that car pulled a high 1.7 and only ran a 12.25 at that trap that would be horrible. Looks like a 2.0-2.1 to me.
+1 One of the mags. ran a 114 trap. They stated with that trap speed this car had a high 11 sec. potential.

Users who are viewing this thread