ITS HERE. First Delivery?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Well regardless, I'm about to leave the house.

Like I said, I broke my Iphone a few hours ago, so the pictures will have to come from my wifes phone until I get home to upload some shiz..

So I am second? Bugh, bugger off!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn congrats man. Sucks you broke ya phone. Can't wait to see pics

It deserved it. Wouldn't connect to 3G, so i couldnt post on here. So, I did what every logically thinking excited like a two year old boy would do. I threw it off the steering wheel.

Bobbyblaze

Established Member
It deserved it. Wouldn't connect to 3G, so i couldnt post on here. So, I did what every logically thinking excited like a two year old boy would do. I threw it off the steering wheel.

Nice. I bet it felt good tho. Now you can go buy an Android phone.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Almost off work.

I ordered from Bob Thomas Ford in FOrt Wayne, previously Dimension North.

I TOLD you guys my car was "Hot Tagged" because I didn't order till march 28th/29th...

but nobody believed me :)

I'll have pics around 5.. still 'working' and yes, im going crazy

I broke my Iphone a fwe hours ago because I couldnt get connectino to talk to you guys

Which iPhone did you have?

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Silence just means the man is in utopia checking out his new ride gents, let's give the man his moment, he's a Ford guy....if he said he's gonna post the pics...he's gonna post the pics.
He has bigger priorities than us right now... And to be honest....I don't blame him.
Enjoy ur home coming bud

KARSON219

Established Member
Ahhhhhhhh

Silence just means the man is in utopia checking out his new ride gents, let's give the man his moment, he's a Ford guy....if he said he's gonna post the pics...he's gonna post the pics.
He has bigger priorities than us right now... And to be honest....I don't blame him.
Enjoy ur home coming bud

Spoken like a true professional, nice, very nice!!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
take a video of u doing a freeway pull congrats go hunt down a ZL1 if u can be the first to destroy one on the streets.......

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Spoken like a true professional, nice, very nice!!

Hahaha thank you kind sir.
Just put.myself in his shoes and thought about it. Dealers take forever to deliver your car anyway, plus the excitement of driving it, then showing it to your friends n family, driving it some more.... Drooling, shaking from the excitement...remembering to ask the wifey for her phone to snap pics...then transfer them over to the forum...etc...
We will get our pics and review but I say... Prob in about 3 hours . Just my 2 cents :beer:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Hahaha thank you kind sir.
Just put.myself in his shoes and thought about it. Dealers take forever to deliver your car anyway, plus the excitement of driving it, then showing it to your friends n family, driving it some more.... Drooling, shaking from the excitement...remembering to ask the wifey for her phone to snap pics...then transfer them over to the forum...etc...
We will get our pics and review but I say... Prob in about 3 hours . Just my 2 cents :beer:

Yeah I wouldn't expect any pics until the end of the day. I would be spending most of my time enjoying the crap out of my new car! Lucky guy got it in time to enjoy the weekend with it.

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Yeah I wouldn't expect any pics until the end of the day. I would be spending most of my time enjoying the crap out of my new car! Lucky guy got it in time to enjoy the weekend with it.
Yep...he sure did. Wish him nothing but the best in it, I will live vicariously thru him till I order and receive mine sometime soon
:thumbsup:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
521400_812995668572_57107768_35126404_1668610241_n.jpg

543569_426297314054887_100000238656900_1629872_2005845334_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread